The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am not one of those people that have years of experience with Roleplay, I have been roleplaying for about a year and I am always open for advice on how to improve.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from sweden, swedish being my primary language. I can speak english fluently though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to an Rp server and I became hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
The server I've been playing on before had alot of lollers and rude people. Another RP friend showed me this server and so far it seems very nice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not much for combat RP, though I do enjoy RPing conflicts between the horde and alliance or Argent Dawn versus The scourge.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is The Tauren. Even though the are physicly superior to many races they are so peaceful. I love their culture.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to be able to RP without people ruining it for me and I hope to have some really awesome RP aswell.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules of respect and tolerance are the ones that appeal to me the most. I have had many experiences with people being disrespectful OOCly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"-Tch. To shallow. That wouldn’t kill him. But those annoying cries from the crib were getting on her nerves. She walked towards it. The woman got in her way. “No! Not him, please not him!” Dessie gave the woman an empty stare before she cut her down. How easy it was. No guilt, no disgust. Wonderful. She took another step towards the crib and silenced the crying. Again, nothing. How blissful. The man was still behind her, wheezing. She turned around and walked towards him again. As she got closer she realized he wasn’t wheezing. He was praying. “-light protect-“She silenced his praying with a stab straight through his throat. “Shut up.”
She walked out of the small house and scanned the village. No one was alive. Good. That would save her the pleas of the humans as they crawled in the dust, begging for their lives. She walked towards the gates, leaving footprints of blood behind her in the snow. The irony, she thought. She, who had been a woman faithful to the light, now killed its followers. But there was no time for such thoughts. The king was calling with his beautiful, beautiful voice…"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As I have probably said before, I do not consider myself an excellent roleplayer, any tips on how to improve would be very much appreciated.
English is not my primary language, please pardon any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Hello Rohdas! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin