The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Friends in High Places
So, a Doctor by the name of Noria Duskbinder needs some friends who are among the upper class of society.

She is a Sin'dorei Shadowmagi, nearly two hundred years old, who employs her knowledge to medical uses, such as pain relief and mental stabilization. Noria is a doctor, as well, being a traditionalist in the old, long term processes of properly restoring wounds and injures. None of that Light, nonsense.

She isn't exactly shy of conducting deeds that others would frown among, because some people need work that requires an expert to do. She is happy to oblige, if the price is right. Perhaps an criminal is wounded and needs attention, she won't speak a word after he leaves. Or, say a certain memory needs to be wiped, as long as you pay upfront.

However, she does need friends to associate with. Nobles, or renown individuals with titles. Middle class to lower class would not tend well, unless they are highly intelligent and can prove to hold a conversation.

She will also employ workers to assist her with her business, 'Duskbinder Therapy', and she also accepts apprentices(should they have the money to pay her).

Anyhow. She needs RP. Shoot me up with a post, PM, or a whisper in game on any of my numerous characters.
Quote:So, a Doctor by the name of Noria Duskbinder needs some friends who are among the upper class of society.

Dr. Dino raises his hand!

He was born to a Kul Tiran noblehome, but he's not a recognized member of the family, nor was his name registered (spoilers: he's a bastard child). However, he is fully acknowledgable of the high class life as he was able to observe from the mouseholes in the attic.

I mean....

Doctor! Noble! This pleases me!

(btw, whatever happened to your Stormwind Gang idea? I RE-ROLLED DINO FOR THAT :< )
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Exceeellent. They will have to meet at the Catacombs, or some other dreadful neutral location.

And... It appeared that I needed the GM's team's approval for the idea, and I never got a solid 'yes' on it, so, I abandon it. /shrug
Liberally applied thread necromancy on this, but Doctor Duskbinder might get on just swimmingly with the Seregons. Ciaphas is a ranking Blood Knight and a fairly articulate gent.

Mercy Dellavere, meanwhile, is upper-middle class (as in, she's a wealthy merchant) and is bright and wealthy enough to be of potential interest to Noria.
I can offer Tress...

...Or Don. Lower upper class, but he isn't exactly an intellectual.

Fin'thori the Demon Hunter-in-Training is upper middle class.

Renorien Novalight, being a Novalight, is upper class, but not the most amiable or sociable person. Felblood addict and all.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
How -dare- you use Necromancy, on -my- thread...

Noria would (possibly) enjoy the company of the listed expect for Don. Human country boy would just make her frown.

Noria may smack around Renorien if she learned that he was a fel-blood addict. Try to help him overcome it, since her doctor senses would tingle.

She hangs out in Hearthglen, lately. We'll have to try and meet!
Hmm, speaking of Seregons, Sol, this might cause some necromancy on Elihanara.

Noria would never be able to trust her, but at least Elihanara knows how to treat her guests. :P
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Buuump, but this now extends to literally all of my characters. Needs some more engaging RP. The most I play with is listed in my siggy below. I'd also like to get involved into some sort of Horde guild or role-playing group for my new Tauren. I'm interested in playing, but I'm a nub when it comes to the ugly Hordies. ;) Need some trainers to make sure I don't derp.
Needs moar Aendron interaction.
Plain and simple.

And more people to trollolololol with whilist using Leron and Salor.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachi Needs RP and Friends SachikoMaeda 34 5,610 01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums