The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Magustos Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I Roleplayed four-five Years on a Official German Realm and still learn and want to be better in Roleplay it would be the first time doing English Roleplay

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Germany and my Primary Language is German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
six years ago my Friend brought me to the Warcraft universe, he didn't do Roleplay so i must find it for myself and learned it almost by myself how to Roleplay and still learning a few things

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
PVP and PVE is boring for me, just everytime the Same and i find Roleplaying much more Interesting. so i searched for an Roleplaying Privat Server because i can't afford a Gamecard in this moment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the typical Taverne Roleplaying but i like also Roleplay where i can engage Combat and Fight with others fairly without any problems

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race... well i couldn't decide but i think Humans and Nightelfes are pretty cool.The classes i love are Rogues and Assassins.. the Messengers of Death and the Mysterios appearance. i pretty like them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is a big and friendly Community who accept the people how they are, and that they run the Roleplay active.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well i would say Racism.. i wouldn't mind if the In-Character have issues with the race but just don't overdo it, Out-of-Character racism is unnecessary and a nogo... don't prejudge a person because he comes from a another Land.

TL;DR : IC its ok but don't overdo it, OOC its a No go

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Late in the night on the Roofs of the City a Shadow watches the few People that still walk around and the Drunken come out of the Taverne, he sighs and says "just like everyday, the poor sleeping in the corners, the same Drunken People come out of same Taverne... nothing usual.. I wish I could do something latley... it's pretty boring" a cold draught comes by and he shivers. He takes his Cloak and wraps it around himself to get some heat "uuuh Cold... i must get off here... its time to go Home.. let's see what is going on Tomorow" he moves from the spot away and disappears in the Shadow of the Night

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
don't mind my English please, i try my best to get better, it's not my native Language
Hello magusto! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin