The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Welcome here!
My name is Sajtoskefley (a nickname, yes) and I am a returning player (my previous nickname here is Arven) to the server, so I decided to make a new user, and make a new, better introduction. When it comes to play PvP or play some RTS, FPS... I am always called a "n00b", but when I am not I am just dead. Then I found the pleasure of roleplaying. (I still hate those casual players yelling at me these and sending me out of their game, specially the DotA ones. They don't let me to play even in a "noob" game! Yes, I spellt it perfectly, a noob game! They don't even let me to learn that game.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Hungary, and my primary language is Hungarian. I am learning English since three years, but it goes well if I only write. It's harder to speak.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In November, 2009, my friend showed me this game, and his videos. From then I learned the game and other things about it but I wasn't that good, When it came to the end of 2010, I started to learn the lore, and the "art of roleplaying". Later in 2011 I started to play with Warcraft III and the story continues there (down) -
|
\/
What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
As I said, I am a returning player. After I played Warcraft III, I came back to WoW and started to roleplay here. It was my best week. Then, I found the server from Google. (WoW RP server, second match for me)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind of roleplay, if it is played well, without fails and if it fits to my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Forsaken. They were the people like us, just in Azeroth, Lordaeron, but then came the Scourge, they were slaved and later they broke off from them as the Forsaken. I like their hatred, their deeper, darker, nervous "emotions" if it can be called like that. It suits me more. For the class side... I like all of them if they are not OPish. (Even Death Knights.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Is it a question? Good. Roleplay. Experience. Fun. (GRE-F)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule for the language appeals me to most, since I broke it with my previous introduction. (See at the end.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Imagine Tirisfal Glades, the possible ruins of Vandermar Village: Deathknell. Now, this is night. An undead in shadowy robes appears on the roads and walks towards the village, populated by Sylvanas' Forsaken. As he walks on the roads, he looks around searching for something... something that binds him to his life, and wanting to destroy it for his afterlife. As he walks on the quiet roads he finds the human sign: [Anduin Lothar street ->] The Forsaken searchs for something on that street... something. He found it:[Anduin Lothar street 13] as the sign shows. He stops at the house, knocks the door and opens it. The undead living in it, wearing farmer clothes takes up his pitchfork and yells on his sick voice: "Who are you? Begone of my house!" The Forsaken in the dark robes answers. "Excuse me. I lived here in my life and I am looking for so-.." The 'farmer' interrupts him. "The bag? Take it!" as he throws the bag to the 'visitor' who goes away with these words. "Thank you, farewell." As he opens the bag he finds the paper he have been looking for, containing his name. He starts to read it but only that part remained on the damaged document: [N*me: *plis **tonk .] He thinks for a minute then whispers out quietly... "Plistonk... I am Plistonk... the Shadow Priest." as he turns back and sees a goblin in a skullish mask who begins with an insult: "It had been a long time, and I hope you don't want to start your idiot jokes since they are NOT funny." It is his old rival the goblin 'Baggethou' as he calls himself. Plistonk bursts into rage, and then, trying to concentrate and calm himself as he calls the shadows for take the control of his old rival's mind and force him into suffocation. As the annoying Baggetho falls down to the haunted ground and he died, he leaves the body instantly, then he steals the mask off, takes it on as his prize for the battle.
(*=unreadable letter)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, that I improved a lot on my skills since then and I won't use this name for roleplay, don't worry. I write this introduction second time, because of I used "wrong" words in my first one. Thank you for pointing at that, sometimes I just don't realize I am writing the bad words, from now I pay attention for these and the rules.

I hope we will enjoy roleplaying together.
Hello Sajtoskefley (hard to spell)! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you back to Conquest of the Horde!

Glad to have you back!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin