The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction redone.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I started on Yahoo Messenger back in the day when there were still user rooms and have been seeking serious role-play for quite some time. I've bounced around a few things such as Furcadia and other WoW role-play servers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm an American and I speak English.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you get into Warcraft?:

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne mostly then played on various WoW servers and a small amount on retail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was referred here and and Google as well, As for why it was mostly cause the server I regular is down and I didn't like the role play of the second server I was on. I herd of the server before then I found some one who was an old player him not telling me his name and referred me here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern role-play. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I try to be opened minded and play all if I can, I have done allot of tavern role-play on other things but I have done some interesting military and adventure rps.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Like I said I do try to be open minded about all classes and how they lore wise would interact with other classes but I usually stick to what I know and what I'm good at.
What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm really hoping for some serious and intellectual role-play.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I think mature tolerant role-play is the most important and respect for other role-players I suppose I really don't get the question though.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm currently doing a role-play about a fallen angel on Yahoo that is exiled to the realm of earth his realm being the realm where all realms came from named Eden and was exiled there by a corrupt council of angels for protection. The other serious role-play I have going is set in the 1800s about "Furry's", My character is a rich bachelor plantation owner who has a secret love relationship with a furry female and are currently having an adventure to find out the past of the furry girl her being one of the last ocelot anthro's.

(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

In regard to the last question as odd as they sound they are going very well and are a bit hard to explain, Yahoo role-play is a bit more story and detail derived because its only textual.
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

None.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello adkramer! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brads intro(redone) bwadels91 1 415 07-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Introduction (redone) Darksyche5 1 426 07-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Reigen