The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction!
Hello, all!

[/align]
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I've been roleplaying in World of Warcraft for 8 years now and it's got to the stage where I'm not really satisfied with the regular server roleplay anymore, hence, I began looking elsewhere and stumbled across this server.

Roleplay has always been my main reason for playing this game but I have been in serious PVE and PVP guilds as often as I've been in roleplay guilds whilst playing. The Burning Crusade was certain where I was most active in other areas of the game than roleplay and nabbed a few server firsts with my guild throughout The Eye, SSC, Black Temple and Hyjal and high ratings in season 1, 2 and 3 in arena - the main reason I did all this, though, was so I could get myself some pretties for RP gear but also for love of the game and wanting to experience all the content and lore the game had to offer. I know the lore like the back of my hand (Though, admittedly, I don't know Cataclysm that well but I don't think that's a huge issue here).

I'd describe my attitude towards roleplay as extremely serious - I'd want to be roleplaying daily and have at least one character on both factions. I'm also a great writer and love to put pen-to-paper (or.. hand-to-keyboard to be more accurate) and write stories about my characters and help other people writing theirs. I've been commissioned to write stories for people in the past and would be more than happy to do that for anyone here were I to be accepted!

I like to throw myself into everything that I do and would love to be able to help with organising events, server maintenance - anything that anyone needs any help with at all, really. I really do genuinely enjoy helping people, especially when it generates great RP!

I hope that wasn't too much information - if it wasn't enough, feel free to ask any questions and I'll reply with what information I can! Also, I love hoping into vent calls and Skype chats and entertaining people with my overly British, super-posh accent while ranting about various things in an amusing manner - if anyone ever wants a chat, I'm always up for it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the United Kingdom (England, specifically) and my primary language is English. I speak little bits of a couple of other European languages but nothing mind-blowing!

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I was in High School (all those years ago!), my group of friends played World of Warcraft and invited me to join them. I played with them on a PvP server for a while but got bored of it and headed over to an RP server which made me fall in love with the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I'll be totally honest, I used google search. I shifted through other RP servers but yours was the one the really stood out and gave me the best impression. As it stands, you are the only one I've considered joining. From what I've read, you seem to have similar values when it comes to RP and share my views on lots of things.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All kinds! I know that's a vague answer but honestly, I just love roleplay. I like very serious, deep conversations ICly and rivalries between enemy characters and things like that, I suppose, but I really love all types of serious RP. I'm not too keen on the casual "So, how was your day?" type RP where two lowbies talk about how they trained (read: quested) in X zone and then moved to X zone and did X for person Y but from what I've read, neither are you.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race/class combination is one of two - Male Blood Elf Paladin (FULL BLOOD KNIGHT RP!) or Female Draenei Shaman and I'd want to roll both of these characters if possible.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Honestly, I just expect to find some great RP and be allowed to create some great RP myself. Aside from that, I'm just looking to have fun and maybe be inspired to write some stories for my characters!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I -love- your attitude towards Mary-Sue characters and boring, cliché roleplay - this is something I've always striven to avoid and help other players avoid by writing guides and giving advice on realm forums and so on - it really gives me a good feeling that you guys have gone out of your way to stress this point.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I actually don't have time to do this right this second but I will edit this post (or make a reply) with a small story in it! I had planned time to put something here but stupid RL got in the way and I need to rush out!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'd love feedback and I really want to hear more from you guys! Please talk to me and ask me any questions. I'm always prepared and excited to talk to people so feel free to invite me for a chat at any time if there's anything you'd like to know or if you're just bored!
Hello Moonstalker! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Great introduction! It was an enjoyable read.

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin