The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback please!
So i've been here a couple months now and I figure I might as well do one of these. So what do we have!

Ensuena Sunscorned

Dandy (Myleria Moonbrick)

... And that's it really, speaking of active characters. Please give feedback, mostly if it's enjoyable to Rp with the characters.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Daaaandddyyyyy~!

Hug

What can I say, I love a death knight who's delegated to the position of babysitter. I also like how you've been developing her -- her imitations of those around her to 'pass off' as living, as well as developing her own jealous twinges.

My only negative feedback, which isn't really negative, is that I always worry about you being bored when you play Dandy. She is frequently a "wallflower", the stoic overseer of conversations and other interactions. I think this is slowly changing, however, which is exciting as Dandy becomes more active!

Thank you for always chatting with me and even listening to my ventings! It's always a pleasure. :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Never fear I wouldnt rp if it was boring :D Ty for feedback
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Only one I've encountered is Dandy and...hm...

I really dislike the "robot" types of death knights. Really, really, really. At least, in my experience with her, she never seemed to do much, only reacting when orders were given. I never really knew what to do with her since I (and by extension, unfortunately, Anna) are so bad at giving orders. Especially when pressured. And, I feel awkward for that as you and others seem to enjoy Dandy so. I don't know, the character just doesn't click with me. If she's developed past that, great. And if I'm totally blind to depths you intended, I apologize.

Perhaps I need to RP with you/her more to find this out but...

Does she have any likes or dislikes besides orders? Fears? Hobbies? Secret guilt? I really do hope she's more than a robot to order around. With my experience, I'm just not motivated to find out the things I mentioned.

No offense to you in any of this, this is just all based on my own tastes.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Dandy is quite robotic yes but that was a few months ago and thanks to Xanthe (see above post!) she's developed, or rather regained a little bit of life. I understand that some like the character and some dislike her, but she has her past and her goals and desires that are waiting to be awoken.
Just a lil bump hoping on some ensuena feedback!
(02-07-2012, 10:06 AM)mimloopen Wrote: Just a lil bump hoping on some ensuena feedback!

Nerethors here. I had fun fighting her, and her ability of passive RP was a big +. Interesting consept :)

Keep up the good work!
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
Good to hear :D But what do you mean with passive rp?
(02-07-2012, 12:57 PM)mimloopen Wrote: Good to hear :D But what do you mean with passive rp?

For example, the passive RP you were doing as Salamance and Derick had their fight on. Some just watch it without any RP, but you were almost constantly having a rp of your own :)
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
bump!
... bumpy-do two weeks later and after a load of rp!
I have/had something of an issue with Ensuena. Not because it matters, just 'cause i'm me.

Ensuena might be a -bit- too rooted in her silliness and cheekiness and the like. Zarzul (the Demon Hunter) killed her demon master (which is retconned anyways, but eh), and aside from the momentary "HNNNNG I'LL KILL YOU", I really didn't see much of a shift in character. Maybe that's because of me, but eh.

EH.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
I was hesitant about the whole RP which was the problem with that due to GM's banning non-elven DH's and I wasn't sure whether it would have to be retconned or not. Therefore I admit I didn't roleplay the reactions properly. But noted
Gonna bump this up in light of all the rp ive been involved with in the Kidnapped event
Kidnapped has been great because it is the most I've RP'd with many characters that otherwise have been in a peripheral or nonexistent. Ensuena is one of them.

For one, it is a pleasure to see the difference in how you RP Dandy and how you RP Ensuena (referring to my previous feedback response) -- Ensuena is very unwallflowerish and makes her presence known.

Though she is not my favorite character, she's a convincing character: I appreciate her vanity as well as her cheeky/self-involved absurdity. I have not seen the depth of Ensuena, but it is assumed -- she is not her face value and there are reasons for why she is and does what she is and does. At least, I hope so.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen