The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Druid for Sale?
Surely some of you, well hopefully most of you, have heard of the lovely Oceanside Trading Corps started up by our wonderful Wuvvums. And well, we "traders" come across many interesting goods.

We've come across a druid who's "willing service" may be of use to someone looking to buy some "willing servants" for whatever reason. What makes this one so much fun? Well, he's a cat! Want that heavy bookshelf moved? Well, he's a strong kaldorei! Want to pet a kitty? Well, he's a druid who likes being in his cat form! What's his name? Who knows. Everyone just calls him "Kitty". Well, the few other druids and kaldorei that come around that strike up a conversation might learn this silent guy's name is Kurisam Jadefeather.

tl;dr
Male Nelf Druid got slaved. Need a buyer. Any takers?
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Male night elf willing to be serve someone?

dafuq
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
(02-03-2012, 08:34 AM)Lunaxy Wrote: Male night elf willing to be serve someone?

dafuq

"willing". Them quotes.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
In that case..

ohok.
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
This druid is still up for sale! Send me a PM or drop by Oceanside with 3g IC!
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala