The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feed me, baby! - Rowgen's Feedback.
So, there comes a time when we all need some feedback. This is my time. And I want you to be honest, and I want you to be hard, if you need be. Thank you.

I want you to come with constructive feedback for my characters and my general RP, as well as my OOC behavior, if that's necessary. Be straight forward. I'll take it like a man.

Without further ado, here is my characters:

- Maleeka: Draenei Death Knight.

- Malachai: Forsaken Death Knight.

- Garm Wrathblade: Fel Orc.

- Kurrash: Orc Mercenary.

- Kag'rin Sunderskull: Orc Blademaster.

- Mathabaeus Hode: Forsaken Thief.

- Marius Rowgen: Human Scoundrel.

- Gideon: Human Death Knight Runesmith.

- Theurian: Night Elf Druid of the Claw.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
... Anyone? :D
The only one I've roleplayed with is Maleeka, and in my opinion she is one of the most developed and unique characters I've seen, always had fun and enjoyed roleplaying with her.

Unfortunately I dont have experience RP'ing with your other chars, but maybe someday I will :)
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
I believe an encounter between Malachai and Nerethor could've been cool, IMO.
I refuse answering this thread. And you know why. :D
(02-04-2012, 03:06 AM)13kira13 Wrote: I refuse answering this thread. And you know why. :D

Bahaha! :D
Either way. Could someone please feed me back? Criticism is welcome. Most welcome! :D
You stated that no one is scared of Garm the other day... I think Garm needs to be a lot more... harsh. He seems more of a human in terms of personality, as he is so calm all the time. Ney constantly insulted him and he barely even hurt her. I would expect a fel orc to torture/maim someone for something not anywhere as bad as what Ney gave him. I like the idea of him being more... intelligent? Not sure of the word, less brash and super angry, that's fine. But I think you went a little bit too far with it and need to give him some more... wildness. I'm sure you get my point. Of course the 'at first sight' level of fear is out of your control, but I explained my view on that in private chats.

For general RP technique I think a small thing to do is.. embellish on your actions. For example you say 'smiles' Jimmy the perfect RPer says 'smiles, his upper lip curling in to an arrogant sneer, his whole face contorting to show his confidence.' now obviously that's OTT but I think you need to move up from single words/phrases. Not that you do it 100% or it's super important, just something to think about.

BTW I love RPing with Garm and this is my favourite RP to participate in by far, of all my time on the server, although short.

♥♥
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
I am Rarity and Garm is my favorite character on the Citadel.

Except maybe Craer ;D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
KRUNCH~!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Needs more Aadora.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
(02-12-2012, 01:39 PM)Vee Wrote: You stated that no one is scared of Garm the other day... I think Garm needs to be a lot more... harsh. He seems more of a human in terms of personality, as he is so calm all the time. Ney constantly insulted him and he barely even hurt her. I would expect a fel orc to torture/maim someone for something not anywhere as bad as what Ney gave him. I like the idea of him being more... intelligent? Not sure of the word, less brash and super angry, that's fine. But I think you went a little bit too far with it and need to give him some more... wildness. I'm sure you get my point. Of course the 'at first sight' level of fear is out of your control, but I explained my view on that in private chats.

For general RP technique I think a small thing to do is.. embellish on your actions. For example you say 'smiles' Jimmy the perfect RPer says 'smiles, his upper lip curling in to an arrogant sneer, his whole face contorting to show his confidence.' now obviously that's OTT but I think you need to move up from single words/phrases. Not that you do it 100% or it's super important, just something to think about.

BTW I love RPing with Garm and this is my favourite RP to participate in by far, of all my time on the server, although short.

♥♥

To my defense, he is much harsher with ordinary slaves/others. Thing is simply that Ney's got his blood in her veins. Spilling it? Never. Every little drop is precious, y'know. :D

EDIT: Either way, I will adapt my characters to the feedback given. :3
Shameless bump here. I've updated it with a more detailed explaination and a wider list of characters. :)
Malachai is fun to RP with. Im Keyalor :)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Ah, great to see I got some feedback from someone I don't RP/talk with like... Every day. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Feed Backs World Wide Thoradin 8 1,873 02-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  Feed the Derp! ImagenAshyun 14 3,601 01-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Rowgen Refreshes; What am I like? Rowgen 14 1,888 08-05-2013, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Too late to back out now. Feed Me! Nikodemos 4 935 12-19-2012, 01:21 PM