The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm just a guy who wants to RP, that's all. I came here from the Prologue-WoW server on wich i RP'd from the early summer, but it's down now and I'm hungry for good RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Poland and my primary language is Polish, but don't worry, I can speak English well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine showed me Warcraft 3 in 2006. Buying WC3 and, later, WoW quickly followed.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I typed "WoW RP server" into google because I needed to RP right now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What appeals to me the most is a concept of a camp of people, moving every few days, like a travelling party of adventurers. What I also enjoy is city RP and war RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
On retail, my favourite was the Death Knight because of all the little funky mechanics it had. The race doesn't really matter in retail, but I played a Blood Elf. If it comes to roleplay, it would be an orc shaman or a Tauren Druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good roleplay. That's all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One thing that comes into my mind is the RP I had back at prologue-WoW. There were some Kingdom of Stromgarde players at the wall between Hillsbrad and Arathi. They would not let my character, Beagharty, an old Dwarf hunter and mercenary with an alcohol problem, pass through the gate(Hillsbrad was being attacked by the scourge at the moment and they tought I may be infected). I inspected the wall and found a small gap in it. Beagharty crawled in it and ran as far as he could. But the Stromgarde watchers saw him, and they chased the poor dwarf. He was quickly outpaced and killed( at Prologue, when you get killed by a player, your character is blocked and you cannot use it anymore, so he was pretty much annihilated). That's my story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
GIVE ME MY RP, GODDAMMIT
Hello Vafelek, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Another Prologue refugee! Get in here, son. We won't kill your Dwarf. Unless he does something deserving of it, I suppose.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.