The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dragon's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I attempt to create a environment of immersion for me and the people around my character. I try to do stuff correctly. :P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Portugal, therefore Portuguese, but my English is good, I would say.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend talked about how good it was so I tried playing in Private Server. (I think this was in 2008?) I'm done with raiding/PVP and those daily boring tasks :P, RP is much more immersive, interesting and different, although it requires slightly more effort...

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I had enough of lolOP characters that kill your character with one hit, so I'm going to check how this server works. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Almost anything as long as people are honest.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid. The Night Elf culture and the Druid way fits me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know, we shall see. ;) But at least I don't except "oh hai i 1shot u, uded". I saw some rules which I think it is right, like the prestige classes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Ah! Answer above?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok, you got me here... not really coming anything to mind right now. I have a background for my character, but haven't finished. I'll do it if I see this server is actually better than the other one I am currently playing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes... is there custom phases? Or it is just Main World customized? Or nothing like these?
Hello DragonspiritPT! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

We don't really have custom phases and we try to avoid altering the world too much. Though, we have a few "altered" locations and we've furnished houses in several locations to make them usable. We also have some locations uninstanced for use as RP locations, such as Zul'gurub and Zul'farrak. We do use custom phases for events and the like!

Most everything is set in the original phase, however.

(My memory fails me, though. There may be a location or two set in alternate phases to make them available. Though, we just keep altering on the low down to not disturb quest-lines if people want to quest for certain items, money, or the like. Or for the questing experience, all in all.)

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin