The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nightfall

The organization now known as Nightfall was once a regiment of sentinels in the Third War, known then as the Night’s Vanguard. Led by the warden Ylvandre Darksorrow, the Night’s Vanguard specialized in infiltration and guerrilla warfare, striking swiftly and surely at the Legion before melting into the shadows again. It was a versatile, coordinated battle group, and served until the end of the war against the Legion, even participating in the defense of Mount Hyjal and fighting to the very last.

After the Third War, the regiment dissolved, as there was little need for such a specialized unit in the relative peace that came to Ashenvale thereafter. Now, however, forces in the world have arisen that work covertly, avoiding the public eye, seeking to destabilize and demoralize—in Kalimdor and beyond. In light of this, Warden Darksorrow called together the best lieutenants of the Night’s Vanguard to form a new order; one to combat these enemies on even footing, infiltrating and disrupting them wherever they may lie, whether at home in Ashenvale or in the distant lands of the Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, or even Outland.

Nightfall is intended for small operations, striking at key targets and eliminating them swiftly, and also for intelligence and infiltration. Its operatives are expected to be versatile, coordinated, and disciplined, though not necessarily required to follow orders without question. It is primarily composed of Kaldorei, though other races of the Alliance may be accepted on a case-by-case basis if they prove themselves worthy. Kaldorei in the guild must also be able to at least cooperate with other races of the Alliance, as Nightfall often operates in areas far beyond the safety of Ashenvale, and the liability of a loose cannon is too great to compromise the security of the group.

Recruiting will be performed on a case-by-case basis as well. Those who wish to join may send Ylvandre an in-game tell, or send me a message on the forums. Recruiting need not necessarily be IC, but it should, in the end, be justifiable from an IC standpoint.

Current Operations

• Primary Operation: Pursuing the dreadlord known as Ra’gaz and either slaying him or disrupting his movements.
Mava could be thrown into this!
I... am intrigued. I've been considering bringing my former Sentinel-turned-druid, Emese Mistchaser, back and this gives me further incentive to do so.
Lilli would most definitely be interested in this, I'll drop you a /w when we get back online.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
I see many of these Serve-the-faction Military or Mercenary guilds these days. However, this page is awesome and the history has a good content (mostly they are like "let's get our honor back, rise up to victory" and nothing more, leaving a little void in my mind).
I'm not a real fan of elves, but this attracted me. Good luck, guys.