The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lilly's intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm 20, I live in the UK and I've been into gaming most of my life. I've played WoW since TBC and I've always loved it, even when people bad mouth it. Been RPing on retail for a good 3-4 years now and as of late there has been a steep decrease in the amount of players willing to RP now, which is why I'm here. =P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
That would be England and as such, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend played it for a while and I never really saw the appeal, until I got a go on it and then I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
A couple of friends on retail were speaking about it and I thought that I would come and see if this place is better for RP than retail currently is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, big, epic battles, smaller but more controlled sessions but I much prefer one on one or a few people just enjoying their life and chatting amongst eachother, maybe go on an adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, I'd have to say a blood elven mage (which I will try to make on this server once allowed in) just because I believe that blood elves fit the magister personality over any other race really and with mages, it's possible (within reason) to adapt spells and abilities to make fights more interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for more RP around than there is on retail and I am interested in the concept of GMs being able to get involved with events to make them much better than anything that can happen in RP on retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I quite like 7 & 8, a lot of drama is formed in RP and people seem to take it far too seriously OOC when it has nothing to do with them as a person outside the game. IC should stay IC..
Humility is good as well because not everything should be about you, let another person have center stage for this time, not everything is about you. This is an MMO, there are hundreds of other wanting the limelight and you should learn when it's not your turn.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A hooded, cloaked figure hid in the large oak tree just above a camp of goblins, ten or so that just lazed about the small opening in the forest. It was easy to tell at a glance that the figure above was elven, her shorter, knife-like ears poked out above her hood as she crouched, bow in hand as she prepared for her assault.

A flurry of green is all that could be seen from her as she jumped from the branch she was sat on, three arrows singing out from her bow as each one pierced a goblin's skull, the three unfortunate green figures slumped to the floor before they could even draw arms. She landed silently, crouching down as her cloak splayed out around her, hiding her movements.

As the remaining goblins charged she responded instantly, leaving her bow on the floor she drew her twin elven long blades in one swift motion, the elven steel humming with energy as they're drawn, glowing with light. The first goblin lifted his weapon to strike, only to receive a swift slice across it's stomach, cutting the monster in two before her other blade severs an arm from the next, the filthy goblin blood spilling everywhere. The fight was over within 10 seconds, the reamining rabble of goblins didn't stand much chance against her dextrous movements, gracefully cutting them down and gone without a sound, leaving the camp now having completed her mission.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I don't think there is. =3
Hello Lillandria! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Good introduction! :)

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin