The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Who would'a thought?
Well, anyway. This isn't so much an "absence" post as it's a heads-up, in case I start growing distant for a week or two from now or suddenly leave for a few days at a time.

Basically, our situation over at home turned on its head this Tuesday and I discovered just how much I hate some people. We're currently dealing with widespread rumourmongering, harassments and legal charges. I'm not going to claim total innocence or give more detail as to what's going on (as I've spoken to people I confide in about this already) but it's putting me and my family under a tremendous amount of stress.

If this makes me distant, I just want to apologize in advance. If I've acted strange this week, this'd be the reason why. Anxiety keeps us awake at night and it's hard to relax.

This has nothing to do with CotH, though, rest assured. My life's just being a bish, heh.

Hopefully, the storm'll blow over soon.
:(

My MSN's always open if you wanna chat/vent a bit.
No matter what happens, we luff you Loxy. <3
Hang in there, Loxi. We'll always be here when you're ready and able.
Hang in there Lox-nub! <3
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Be well, stay safe, give 'em hell and ring the bell!
Seems like most of the worst has blown over now, at least. The crusade's still going hard on Facebook, but they're mostly waiting around for more stuff to lynch us over. They'll have to wait for a long time, because things are starting to work in our favour, if only a little. Suck it, nubs.

Anyway. Just wanted to say that this thread's not so much relevant anymore. Unless I update it again.

Now I'll just drag my sniveling self back to bed and combat my cold. >:C
Skönt att höra, hoppas allt löser sig då.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!