The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alpha, Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I'm Eyal. 20 years old.. Been gaming since I was a child, and have a vivid memory of playing Warcraft 2 and Diablo 2 since I was about 8. Used to Hardcore raid on Jaedenar-EU back in TBC, and first played WoW during it's Open Beta phase, and been RPing back when NWN Online play was still popular.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Israel and my Primary Language is Hebrew. Though Most of my communication online is done in English and I find myself pretty much fluent with it. I also know a bit of Russian, as my parents are originally from the USSR.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was still in Elementary school I got copies of Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 from friends, being a huge fan of RTS games as a kid. I heard about WoW when I was in Junior High, and been following and reading up on it ever since the site was first launched.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well I am playing Retail WoW, and tried RPing on Defias Brotherhood - EU and on Argent Dawn - EU. However given the fact that many players do not seperate between Regular servers and RP servers, the RP level on these servers aren't as high as expected from RP dedicated servers (In short, too many casual players). I googled up on RP servers and came across CotH mention in one of the Blogs i stumbled upon (a LotrO blog to be honest), and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I did some Military-like RP on LotrO, however I am most interested in Court Intrigue and Politics RP. Espionage and Secret societies also quite fascinate me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I probably played them all (except for Goblin) by now, so it's hard to pick a specific race.
Though Dwarf Paladins / Night Elf Hunters / Human Rogues come to mind RP wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I came here looking for a mature RP community, where I can RP when I'm not Raiding or Grinding to the caps on Retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The part about Tolerance an Maturity is very appealing. I don't think that rage and discrimination is the path to go when trying to play an Online game. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Smug, spoiled, self-obsessed and snobbish. Look at them go, going on about their business right out here in front of the palace. They probably don't even look at people like me. They view us as slum rats, as lowlifes, yet it is them who we should look down unto - dressing all fancy like that when their respective citizens and workers are dressed in rags.
Those "Noble-born", the nerve they have building their palace here right in front of Old-town where we have to beg for bread and coin, they have no shame...
But I, I will work hard. I will work tirelessly. I will not cease until I overcome them and crush them underneath my fist.
I will be the dagger striking from the shadow, I will be the poisoned wine-cup on their table.
I will be the best assassin this city has to offer, and I will do it because I believe in the purpose my organization serve.
I will be the messenger - I will bring new order to this city.
From the ashes we rise."

(Yup, went with a monologue about rebellion and political intrigue. Hope you like it)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope. Hope for a quick answer.

Alpha.
Hello Alpha, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Hiya, Alpha. This is... Delta. Thanks for the story!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.