The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fenris' Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I tend to try and keep myself well organized with my personal gear, OCD about lore and where things sit. I do prefer combat most of the time as long as there is a RP based reason. Because of this I'm usually a mercenary.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States and my primary spoken language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally with Blizz's Beta version of WoW. From there my tastes modified the more I played.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I seek your server over others because of two reasons. One, I find RP to be the best kind of play for me right now, and two, a friend of mine recommended it to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mercenary, combat based, I like to stick to the shadows sometimes, and every now and then I like to be the wise mountain sage.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren shaman/warrior, <Insert race here> rogue

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to have a hell of a time and have actual lore to be able to help progress communitivly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't have much of unique stories. Back on the live server Moon Guard I usually led battles head first, or on separate characters helped manipulate things from the shadows.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
For the purposes of abilities and spells and certain items, can I ask to have my level set or does that need to be done by hand?
Hello Fenris! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

When it comes to leveling, you'll have to do that by hand unless you collect some kind donations from our older players (which they'd happily force on you sometimes) until you reach 300 gold, which you can use to buy a Bronze Token. This token is then given to a GM at their earliest convenience, and they'll bump you up to level 50.

To reach level 80, though, you have to be a Grunt. And the character in question has to have an approved character profile. You may still have your character profiles approved before becoming a Grunt, but only once you become a Grunt will your approved characters be bumped up.

Until then, you're not allowed to level past 50 (with the exception of Death Knights that simply have to stop leveling once they complete their quest-chain to get out of Acherus).

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin