The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey everyone.
Howdy folks. I've played WoW on and off since it started and I've been interested in role playing for a long time although I've only tried it a handful of times. So if you will all bare with me I'm sure I'll pick it up fairly quickly, so don't get angry at me, if I do something wrong ha ha. How long does the whole approval process usually take if you don't mind me asking?

Look forward to joining your community!
It's alright! Nobody will give you any trouble. I've had my fair share of comical mistakes. Its all a learning process and we're ultimately here to have fun anyway. The approval process varies depending on the hard working staff of the server, the most they'll ask is that you remain patient while awaiting the process. Hope to see you in game soon! CoTH is a wonderful place to role play.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Thanks for the reply ThePharaoh! Okay, I don't mind waiting or anything, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I was simply curious how long I should be waiting. I didn't want to be checking back every ten minutes or anything.
While you're waiting, I encourage you to do some of the cool things we offer! Look around, read some character profiles, roll five Blood Elves, read some story lines, roll more Blood Elves...

Hope to see you on the server!
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
Hey Deoblo138, I've been reading stories and character profiles on and off for the past 4 hours haha. & roll blood elves? It won't let me access the server?
It's a joke. Congratulations on your approval, though! You now have the cool blue color that marks you as a peon. Good luck, and thank you for your response!
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]