The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Muppen's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Me myself is a mature RPer with couple of years with RP on Blizzard servers. I play to not just have fun myself, but to make sure everyone that is interacting with me shall have their share of the cake. If you know what I mean.

Well me as a player, is respectful, Mature, Active, Interacting and Enthusiastic.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Sweden and I speak Swedish and English on an very understanding and knowledgeable level.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was introduced by a good friend of mine, who had played for about three weeks.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
To be honest me and some of my friends where looking on the Internet, and I found your server on go ogle. And I got interested cause I never role played Horde before, and you are an active community.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

All of them,
From Guard Duty on a tower to romantic dinners under the moon.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Warrior, and for Race it's Human or Troll.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be able to role play with an active community that are respectful and trolls get banned. ( Got too many RP sessions destroyed by them)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like your rule about Respect cause it has been very lacking on the Blizzard RP servers. And I hope it works on a solid base on your server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

*Settle down next to my fire, stranger. Here have some of my pork belly stew, while I tell you a tale, about a Human and an Orc. This tale starts before you and end beneath your feet. Well let's begin, A seriously long time ago on a certain misson, A young orc female was proving her worth in a scouting assignment on enemy lands.

Her assignment was to warn of and if she must fend of the Alliance soldiers who roamed the land. And as our young Orc was eager to show here worth, she jumped a trespassing Human. The young Human male who had no weapon got pushed to the ground, with the Orc Female on top of him and a moment of silence hit them, before she slapped him across the face.

Our young Orc was blushing alot as she was holding her arms across her chest. The Human looked at the green person in front of him and said. I'm sorry, but you jumped me. Our Orc who now had changed from blushing to anger was pointing her spear against him. Never touch me in such a place again, the Orc said with a high pitched voice. The human answered your cute, but it was an accident. The Orc turned around and started walking away from him, but he was quick to follow her.

After several hours, our young Orc gave up and sat down to make a campfire. The human was quick to sit down next to the planed fire. Why are you following me she said, because you might need help he answered. The Orc blushed again, I'm fine on my own thanks, and so began their evening of laughing and chattering about different experiences they had. And for some reason the Orc didn't react on the fact that the Human knew her language. ( Break)

This is a story I have told on the Blizzard realms, with emotes of my character's way to wave hands and show signs, It generally takes two hours or more to tell this story. So to avoid you admins to have to read that long I stop the story now to continue it on your server. ( If I'm approved)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I gotten all the information that I need to be EXCITED about this server.
I'm a Muppet not a Troll
Hello Muppen! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Fler svenskar. ;) Bra, bra.

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin
Thank you Loxmardin, I just had a question in mind, How about Death Knights? Playable or you have to be grunt for them?
I'm a Muppet not a Troll
I'm not absolutely certain, actually. I don't know if the previous level requirement is still in place where you'd have to have a character over level 50... 60... or something in that area.

If you can roll one, go right ahead and roll one. Otherwise, you may have to wait until Gruntship to actually roll one due to in-game mechanics.

If someone else sees this and can shed more light on it, feel free! Don't quote me on anything here, because I'm not sure, heh.
You have to become grunt for Death Knight I found out through your wiki, all I need now is for somebody to answer to my Request I posted on the Request page.
My brother got in alittle problem.
I'm a Muppet not a Troll