The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mateus' Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I will be honest from the get go. I am from Beta WoW, and I have been a fan. With all the recent changes to it though, I am not happy with it anymore. Now I seek only the RP. I like doing dungeons and can do almost any role, but it is the depth and believable parts of an RP that I enjoy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the USA and will likely die here. I speak primarily English, but I also speak a little German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally my brother got a special beta key to Vanilla WoW, long before it got popular. He let me play on his account and I was hooked ever since. I got more of a mind for the RP though, and it has been something that I truly enjoy.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I won't lie, I can sometimes be cheap. At first I was only looking for a free server, but then I thought that I don't really want to just grind levels away, I want something that truly intrigues me. So I typed in Role playing with the google search and found you guys.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
Many kinds. I used to RP a lot on Yahoo! Messenger before the user rooms were closed down, I did for a while again a few years later. I stay away from the ERP (Erotic Role Play) though. Most of the time that is all they seek and nothing else, which lessens the value of the RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race would be Trolls, because you don't always know what to expect from them. On the other hand, I love being a Paladin because I used to tank as one, and you could never pull hate off of me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To finally find a good, strong and thriving RP community that will help re-spark my passion for something that I remember being so fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the demand for maturity. I used to RP on Wyrmrest Accord, the "Official" RP server for WoW. On there though, gods was it terrible. No one was mature, even IC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He watches as her lips move, knowing that she is speaking to him, but he could not hear a word. His eyes frantically move, scanning her features. Oh how beautiful she was. His brow furrows as he tries to hear, but only got silence.
She laughs, and he finally hears her, "Well, what do you think?"
His eyes snap open, it was just a dream. Yes, a dream. His cold eyes slowly looking around his cold, dark home. He slowly sits up and puts his feet on the floor, staring across the room at a strange sword that had a very evil look to it. He sneers, "Shut up Del'Ranu.... No one asked you..." He slowly lays back down, "Stupid sword..." Yes, just a dream that he wished to return to, because reality was too dark for him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I don't get on extremely often, I'm sorry? I do have a life, and I like taking breaks to do the things I love, but I have family, school, and work. Trying to become a game designer, and it isn't as easy as you think. Fun though.
Hello Mateus08, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

You seem rather honest. Your tale of finding CotH is quite similar to mine, too.
I do know how hard becoming a game designer is, frankly... I recall one professor noting that only three people he'd ever taught were picked up by a major company. That he knew of, at least. Good luck in your endeavour.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.