The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Voljin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings everyone!
My name is Karl and im 26 year old. Im a calm and patient player. Always seeking for RP in every game, but only find out that there can be RP in wow too. I didnt played RP in wow too many times, becouse i didnt have the chance (basically, i cant afford the Official Game). I played RP in Neverwinter Nights.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Serbia, but my primary language is Hungarian (i know... its confusing, if anyone wanna know more, read something about the Trianon). I make grammatical errors in english, but i always try my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 and the expansion The Froozen Throne. After that, in 2006 one made a Private server in Serbia, so i beginned to play there. I love the world and the history of this franchise.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I tryd to RP in some Hungarian server, but there arent many PR-er or any option for it. There is too many player who ruin the game, so i dicided to find a better solution/option. One of my friend talked about this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everyone call me Predator, so im always acted like one of it. Basically the hunting, the exploring and the challenge is what i like. In community, im always calm, serious and sometimes Sarcastic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Naturally: Troll Hunter. Im a Predator fan, and this race/class is similar to them. The trolls are ancient in the World of Warcraft. Probably more ancient than the Night Elfes. They have interesting history and culture. And the hunters are my favorites, becouse i like the style of them. The Hunter role :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I can be what i wanna be. I wanna make new friends, and i like to play RP in wow, without being "trolled" or ruined.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Tolerance. This two is the most important for me. As i sayd before, my RP gameplay was always ruined becouse of some childish person. Im a Serbian, so in Hungarian servers i can`t be myself. They dosnt like the serbian people (again: Trianon)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He watched the Prey in the shadows. Observes all of his movement, looking for the weak spot. His heart beat slowly. His breath is deep and calm. He looked for his friend, he was calm too, waiting for his masters order. Voljin pointed to one tree behind the prey. His pet stealthly go around the prey. The Hunter is still calm. He knows his friend. He can trust him. Voljin stands up, wanted to show himself to the Prey. It look into her eyes. Seeking the meaning of this. Voljin point to the Prey, his friend beginn the attack. The Prey looks behind and see the danger. The only thing he can think is RUN for his life. Voljin slowly draw an arrow... Aiming for the Preys rapidly beating Heart... Releasing the arrow... The Prey see the movement. Before he can even notice the Pain the world become darker... and then he die... without any answer for the question: How
One shot... One kill...
Voljin go to him. His friend is come near his legs. Watching with pride the skinning. Another leather... another evidence of glory... Another trophy

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Show yourself... Order your Friend... Draw... Shoot... Kill... Get your Trophy
Hello Voljin! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin