The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

surfliner44 Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Watsup my name is Hector Garcia I'm 18 years old and I live in San Diego CA I am a mexican american and only know english. I love to play sports like Football and Baseball, I'm a Quarterback and a Pitcher

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the USA and I speak English. I tried to learn spanish but failed.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend back when we were in elementary (5the grade) showed me and I liked it so I bought it and few years later I got into World of Warcraft. (My friend who introduced me applied here also)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My friend referred me here and It seems like this server has players that don't mess around and actually RP. I really got tired of just playing WoW with everybody just running around being casual. Also it seems like it's a lot of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Wars, big wars. Combat, guarding cities, hanging out at the inn. I really like the type of explore/adventure RP like for instance I like to roam in the middle of forests and fields. I'll pretend to be a city guard and walk around or just stand in the front of the gates. I do like PvP so since I like big wars I love Alterac Valley.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Human because they are easier to get into character with and also because Elwynn Forest has a good vibe. I don't have a favorite race I have 5! They are the Rogue, Paladin, Warrior, Mage, and Warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Everybody following the rules, friendly players, populated cities, towns, and lands, little or no bugs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity concept is appealing, but at least some mature humor.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Horde is tied 2-2 with the Alliance, The Horde's defense is getting heavy in the middle of the field and the defense that was covering the barrens half of the field is for some reason moving to the west side of the base. Vannuys the leader of the Horde's group must be up to something. Now the defense covering the middle of the field is charging into offense and are moving in on the Alliance's base! The question is why isn't anybody covering offense in the middle of the field? Now Vannuys is having Rogues stealth by the horde flag, and Hunters sitting on the roof with clear visibility of the courtyard , he has mages lined up in the tunnel for some reason. All others are waiting just in front of the tunnel! A Rogue just now picks up the Alliance's flag! He picks up the Speed boost and is dipping down the field! His speed boost runs out but he sprints! He's going to make it ! He's outrunning the big group of Alliance without no help! The Horde in front of the tunnel are beginning to attack the group, the Rogue's Sprint fades off in the middle of the tunnel the Mages are slowing down the sprinting Alliance Rogues! The flag carrier was hit a few times though he's down to 2000 HP! He's almost there! Ohh! A stealthed rogue stuns him! It's over, NO! The hunters CC'd him the flag carrier gets out in time! He scores! THE HORDE HAS WON THE 2012 Warsong Bowl!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope I get accepted! :D
Hello surfliner44! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin