The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Price of Treasure!
Forgive my lack of fancy texts or pictures Q_Q

IC information:

Posters are hung around taverns in goblin cities as well as Ironforge and Stormwind, written in crude common and with a rough sketch of a bag of gold coins beneath the text, "Adventurers of the Alliance! (In the neutral cities, the words, "And the Horde!" are added to the posters). Looking for a bit more excitement in your life, as well as plenty of coin? Does a life slogging away in taverns telling your life story to every stranger that passes bore you? Fear not! Bahri Stonecleave, renowned adventurer and artifact collector, is offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity! A few hardy souls are needed to breach the depths of ruins and caverns, danger and puzzles at every turn, to claim artifacts of a lost age. The pay is good, but the journey is long; are you man enough!?" Contact details follow, with an address to send letters to.

OOC information:

This will start off as your basic relic hunting through a ruin filled with traps and such, and will maintain an adventurous theme throughout, although become darker and darker as things begin to unveil themselves around the renowned collector. There will be seven or eight events depending on player actions. I've not set days yet but I plan them to start at 9 AM server time. If there's enough interest, I'll start the first event within a week or two, and have them a week apart.

I'll be DM'ing the event, using text to describe surroundings, enemies and interactions with the environment rather then relying on GM-spawned visuals. Of course it won't be purely text based, we'll still use RP locations on the list that fit the scene. The events will have a mixture of adventure, fighting and puzzle solving throughout, and although it's not a moral and mental twister, your characters values may be tested.

Four slots only! Please only sign up if you plan to be active for a while. If there's enough interest, I'll increase it to six slots. This is to keep it manageable.

I've tried to include a lot of character choice, drawing inspiration from Deus Ex's playstyle. Things you do or don't do may affect the later events, and even your rewards at the end of each event!

If you have any questions or wanna sign up, post below. I probalby missed something!

"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
ENSUENA. /ruffle

Okay, now that that's out of the way. Yes, please, I'd love it. And my GMT is -perfect-!
Krest :o

I needs moneyz .-.
I'd like to note that characters of any morality are allowed, good or evil, and you can also come with a person you know ICly. Everything to add to in-party drama!
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Bump to see if theres any more interest or wether to SCRAP ALL THE THINGS
Damn yush!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's Your Price? Dilly 2 989 11-24-2013, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Treasure Hunt: Ahn'Qiraj! SoarTheSky 1 792 10-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Treasure-hunting for the Elven Lady! [Grey Militia] Harmonic 21 2,724 12-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra