The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yet again.. but for a different reason...
Hey CotH, Lover Boy here with a not-so-amazing announcement:

I have been lacking the drive to do any RP at all recently, and as such haven't been on too much. However, this absence isn't for my lack of RP ideas. It's notifying you that I will be taking a decently-sized break, the duration of which I do not know.

Basically, I'm trying to stay away from any types of games, and focusing on figuring out what I'm going to do with my life after high school, and beyond. I'm also having some personal troubles that I won't go into great detail about, but basically I'm depressed and alone. I've had many personal occurrences, which I don't talk about except with my close friend. Hopefully my break from the screen will help me out a bit.

I will continue to visit the forums occasionally, but don't expect me to suddenly show up in-game, all happy and what-not.

This isn't a break from CotH, this is a break from gaming, and I don't know how long it'll take for me to figure everything out with my life.

So, farewell fellow CotHer's, and may the Gods watch over all of you.
(Ancient Greek Gods reference^)

~Mitchell Nemirovsky~
AKA GeneralDefyre
:c

See you around! Good luck with life.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Hey there!
My "gaming-break" didn't turn out to last as long as I thought it would, and I am back!
Sort of...
I'm still lacking that RP drive I used to have, and still stressed out with life and school, but I can pop on occasionally for a chat... or something. :D

I'll also be starting my video game recording soon, and will be posting videos to YouTube, and putting those videos on my webpage. I might even record some fun on CotH! Though mostly the Minecraft side of things, as I don't think many people would take kindly to a series on a private server... /shrug

Anyways, the General is basically back (though not full-force), and is happy to be back!

~Mitchell Nemirovsky~
AKA GeneralDefyre

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reason for Absence Loxmardin 12 1,982 05-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Last Post, have no reason to respond. Neither should you. Harmonic 0 1,147 01-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Harmonic