The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[TLE] Profile Status Declaration Thread (important!)
This is a thread meant for activity checks on player characters with matchmaking profiles. As much as possible, we want to match characters with known activity. However, if your character has already found a partner (through TLE or not), you deleted your character, or you just left the server as a whole, this is where you declare your withdrawal. You can also request it back as soon as you've made yourself and your character active again. Profiles written in gold are confirmed to be saved from the wipe.

If we spot no activity with the player or his/her characters after a few months, your profile will be withdrawn automatically and it will be your responsibility to make it active again.

ANNOUNCEMENT 9/26/2014: The clientele list will be undergoing a wipe, though we still have the profiles themselves saved and will be posted for the sake of profile history. If you and your character is still active, and that character is still seeking a partner, please declare your status here.

If we don't receive such declarations by September 26, your profile will be assumed inactive and subsequently withdrawn.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Drena is still seeking, lol! Needs more dorfs!
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Maya is still seeking orc/troll engineers :B
For the sake of formality: I am declaring Kantado's profile withdrawn, as he is currently courting Isolia (but has the hots for Shiana. Welp.)

Tibalan and Mana'gal are still single, though only Tibby is seeking. Mana needs her own interview.
Mana just needs Jof love.
The 2nd Clientele is considered wiped. If you need a new profile, please set up an interview or fill in a form and PM me.
Epsilon is still seeking. :3
HURRR well okay, I'll bring her back XD
Although the wipe was months ago, I'm allowing players to declare activity for their profiles again. The reason for this is because the clientele list is short still, and I'm noticing some players are coming back.

If you would like to renew your profile, please reply to this thread. If changes must be made in the one made prior, a second interview can be arranged.
Seeking, awwwwww yeaaaaaaa.
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.
I can't seem to find your profile, though I know you told me you were interviewed. I'll have to get it first before I can put you on the clientele list (or your interviewer posts it himself).
Noria's still seeking!..

Though, I'm quite tempted for Noria to write one for her apprentice. Lulz would be had.
I just added the profile, Herastean, but given the preferences provided, a match cannot be made at this time. So sorry :(
A reminder that if the player doesn't seem to be active, the profile will be withdrawn. Banned player's TLE profiles will be removed entirely.
Sometime during the weekend, I will be PMing all players of clients for an update on their characters. If you do not reply to me back within a week of the PM sent, I will assume you or your character is inactive and your profile withdrawn.

This is a semi-wipe of the clientele. If you wish to withdraw with the intention to bring forward later, please reply in the TLE mailbox. Do NOT PM me.