The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Regarding my Idiocy.
Frankly, since I have reflected certain things upon me, especially my way of dealing with things, I felt such a post was needed. I'm sometimes quite the jerk and aware of that. I tend to fall into a certain, insufferable attitude when dealing with different matters which frankly, are not worth cussing over, as I have realised. Firstly, this is an apology; an apology towards those I have been disrespectful towards, those I have mayhaps even disgruntled or those who had felt insulted by any of my words.

Secondly, I wish to give an explanation over my behaviour regarding certain things. I've started my RPing on another community and frankly, it was vastly different from what I have experienced here; cussing, disrespect and such were fine and dandy. Sadly, as much as I have learned on that server, as much negative aspects I have picked up; I've become cynical, brash and rude, when I face certain matters regarding lore, or sometimes, ignorance when things only seem logical to me in exchange for having my RP bashed up to what quality it is now, the same for my knowledge of lore. And now, it is the time to lay down that attitude I have dug myself into, attempting to crawl out of a bunker which was ment to be destroyed months ago. I'm aware that I cannot change over a single night, and I plead for forgiveness if progress seems slow, but I shall attempt my worst to strike down what pityful existence remains of that negative, idiotic attitude and crush it beneath my soles. Seeing the -vast- differences between these two Servers have made me realise that, and frankly, reflection and information from other people. I'm not trying to push any guilt away regarding my behaviour; it is as it is and I am the one responsible for it.

Thirdly, exams, personal stress in which I will not elaborate in and other factors have been pressing on me. This might've affected by behaviour, but I wouldn't know, perhaps I was seeking a different method of venting, other than sports. Nonetheless, this does not justify my brashness and behaviour, it should've been my duty to realise that my attitude was naught but literally -wrong-.

On another note; I am horrible at explaining myself and generally bad with words. Therefore, I do hope that this will be enough to settle this matter; an apology towards those I might have offended in the past and to those who had to deal with my horrid attitude. And now, there is naught but to plead for a second chance. I shall give my best to deal with what horrible attitude is inside me and annihilate it, for it is but a stain upon one's soul.

Excuses.

Spoiler:
Sanity? Of course!
It's not easy to apologize to people you don't -really- know, aye?

I commend you for that one, Whym. Here's to a new tomorrow, mm?
[Image: hugs05.jpg]
(02-16-2012, 01:29 PM)McKnighter Wrote: [Image: hugs05.jpg]

I've heard that actions speak louder than words. So yeah. Seconded.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Good of you to realize self fault, and I'd like to second your apology with one of my own to you as we do have our disagreements. :)
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Oh I know a bad server. I hated it there. And it's great that you decided to apologize to CotH. We accept with open arms. And paws. And tails. And tentacles.
And tendrils. <3
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
You're still staying on my ignore lists.
(02-16-2012, 06:38 PM)Uguu Wrote: You're still staying on my ignore lists.

Theres only one list.

Anyway!

I suppose we had our misunderstandings, but it was mostly my fault for being extremely childish/naive/stubborn, so it doesn't really matters.

But I feel like saying/typing this.

Your apologies has been accepted.
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
I think you're doing fine already compared to the first time I saw you snooping around OOC!

And 'bad with words'... psh. Your apology is as nice and descriptive as any of your rp... The only word missing is 'sorry'! :P
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
(02-16-2012, 02:59 PM)Dukica Wrote: Oh I know a bad server. I hated it there. And it's great that you decided to apologize to CotH. We accept with open arms. And paws. And tails. And tentacles.

To be honest... I didn't hate it there. It taught me the ways of RPing and shaped it to what it is now. I'm honestly grateful for that. It is my fault that my attitude has succumbed to the miserable state that it is now. But nonetheless, progress is at hand.

(02-16-2012, 08:28 PM)mimloopen Wrote: And 'bad with words'... psh. Your apology is as nice and descriptive as any of your rp... The only word missing is 'sorry'! :P

Excuses, Apologies. All the same to me. But for you; Sorry.
Sanity? Of course!
One of the main differences between CoTH and any other RP servers out there, is how CoTH is receptive to positive changes in its membership, and how it never really judges people based on how they are/were different, nor based on mistakes they've admitted to making. The server in general embraces everyone who is part of the community, and looks at the future with a smile, instead of creating conflict and intrigues that are worthless and counter-productive.

It's good to apologize for something you and others feel bad about, and it's good that people accept apologies and move on. Overall, that's what makes this server great, in my opinion. It's what galvanizes the strength of the community!

(On a side note, I know nothing of the situation at hand, but felt my input wouldn't hurt. Sorry for the intrusion!)
I admit; I wouldn't go on any other server, CotH really can do without the retail mentality that plagues most servers :'(

But there are the snide people who will keep him on ignore, well, CotH still keeps on rocking :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(02-16-2012, 02:59 PM)Dukica Wrote: And tentacles.
Does this mean that draenei hug with their face...?

We all have our own problems, and problems of all kinds pose their own hurdles, no matter how aware you are of them. I do not know of the ill relations in question, but being willing to acknowledge your own fault in these situations is both very difficult, and very admirable. I also find the response from the others here quite heartwarming. (..Mostly.)

This thread gives me a +1 to faith in humanity.
Is this the right time to mention that I think you're dandy?

Just sayin'.

No complaints from me!