The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scytheman's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing wow since WotLK first came out, I started Role playing on the update/ patch 3.3.5a but the server i played on got shut down due to some stupid copy right reason, which i missed quite alot and ever since then I've been trying to find another one, and i came across this server from browsing the web :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from England / United Kingdom and my Primary language would be English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was told by a friend that he found a game called WoW so i thought i'd check it out and have a play, and i really started to enjoy it until the servers got shut down about 4-5 months ago, but i still know how to role play unless some rules have been changed, but i supposed its fun to learn and make new friends!:D

What made you seek our server over others? #Or how did you find us?#:
I found you guys on a forum conversation, I can't really remember how i found the fourm but i was checking some features out about this server and it looked and sounded amazingly realistic.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything, I enjoy all types of role play
From PvP and to when it comes to women^^ But i also like it when trouble goes off in RP because it adds tention and allways keeps you thinking "Whats gonna happen next!?"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, Paladin. I like this race and class because i know how to play it. Also because it was the first race i pvp'd, pve'd and RP'd with since it was recommended to me by a GM.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations? Well by the looks of the rules and all it sounds like its a pretty good server can't wait to start playing!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, Because by just reading that; it shows that the server has strict staff when it comes to abuse or bad behavior which is what i like because lets face it, nobody likes to be given abuse.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The very first time i started to RP, Wow it was hard to learn but you get used to it once you have been told 1000 times about something your doing wrong.

For example: I was in the Orgrimmar Inn once with the RP group and this man thought about a girl by doing " *T* Wow shes so pretty!" And that moment in time i jumped off the roof and shouted "THAT MAN THINKS YOUR PRETTY!!"

Things i did wrong? Well 1) i doubt you could jump off a roof and not break a leg, And 2) How can i know what somebody was thinking? But please bare in mind this was my first RP session:D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope this server can stay up!:)

Got steam? add me! : danshome133
Hello Scytheman123! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd like to give you a friendly nudge about minding your grammar and capitalization! Remember to always capitalize your "I"s and that we have higher expectations of our players; Particularly those who are native to the English languauge. :)

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin
Hey Loxmardin! Thanks for aproving my post! I can't wait to join in with the Roleplaying, This is much apreciated!! And I will make sure I always Capitalize my "I"s :)