The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello~
How's everyone doing today?
Pretty good, thanks! Stuffed on pizza, though. Uuuuurrrrrrk.
Caught the cold with my butterfly net. This whole catch and release thing isn't working out too well!

How's ev-ar-y-body else?
I am totally, absolutely and entirely motivated today despite bad IRL-stuff going on in my life. Riael is just an awesome character that has grown into my heart over the couse of two weeks, more than Telah grew on me for almost two years. Right now I have made up several small stories in my head for storylines to come and his past. This inspiration even spread to Dr. Vautrine so I made a bunch of his personals notes when I was at work.

So just a bunch of viking bearded hugs to everyone!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Caught up with trouble at work, trouble at home, and trying my best to juggle those with school and a love life.

Otherwise great~
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Everything's fine on my end, and you?
I'm sick. :C
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
SNOW-MAGEDDON. :( Not good, but good to RP <3
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I'm doing absolutely fantastic right now! What about you, Krilari?
I'm good, brasef. You?
Pretty good, surprisingly! Worked out the last shreds of pent-up tension and feeling calm and collected.

And you?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Well, I was googling "What am I doing with my life," hoping for a clever image to post here, but all I got was a bunch of random images, other, more disturbing random images, some witty pictures about the meaning of life, and a disproportionate amount of Homestuck.

So, while I'm mildly guilty of the Homestuck, at least I'm not in the drugs, committing acts of public indecency or the rendering human flesh categories; I'm really not doing so bad.

Thank you, Google Image search.
Truly, you are the wisest of our generation.
I'm cooler than a freezie pop on the fridge! How are you doing?