The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Starting Trouble
Hello CoTH.

I like to stir up RP trouble, its fun and the drama it produces ( in game ) is always lovely to experience. Although my pompous family of toons have pushed Chars away ICly (with reason) so instead of taking the hint I'd like to canvas people who would like to rp/start (IC) trouble. I'm willing to join existing storylines you all have with some of my toons or make new ones. I also encourage players without a storyline to look at one of my chars if interested, I have things mapped out to proceed for the time being. If anyone was interested in gathering RP and snowballing it once more shoot me a PM or respond. Although it never seemed like I left, I'm back.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
We've yet to allow Redis to do you know what...

I'm also planning a storyline that'd involved him, so... I'll try to catch you in game!
RP Trouble you say?

Hmmm, I know for a fact I have characters around who could partake.

An orc, undead, and a human. Take yer pick all are doing nothing right now.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Good ol' Aendron can always start a problem if he deems someone unworthy. He'll make it his top priority to ruin 'em. Loads of fun, really.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I'm causing trouble already, if you wish to join. And our schedules meet.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
@ McKnighter Yes! Let me know and it shall be glorious. Really excited for that.

@ Thoradin You should totally join in on the Chaos on whichever char you enjoy the most. If you really can't decide can't go wrong with an orc. But whoever you enjoy first and formost.

@ Sachiko Yeah since our RP on the voyage got cut short!

@ ImagenAyshun I don't think we've had extensive RP. I am intrigued I shall PM you on how I can join.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
My evil Mage Sun'thas would love to stir some trouble. He's trying to learn Fel-magic at the moment.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

While I don't think I have it in me for long-term badguy RP, I've always kind of wanted to make some potentially disposable bandits or highwaymen, to give the good guys a chance to be good, and see what people do when the general "I don't want to kill your brainchild" sense of propriety isn't so much on the line. Or just to give the meek characters something to actually be afraid of.
The thing is, I suppose I've always been put off by seeing some thread months ago where everyone discouraged disposable characters. I'm all like, timid and stuff sometimes. :P

But yeah, I appreciate the gesture. There needs to be more trouble in CotH, and I'm glad your interested in stepping up to the challenge.
Anyone interested in getting involved please shoot me a PM! gears are turning :D
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aloof engineer looking for trouble! Kathias 4 914 12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Kathias