The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Fine Lady Willing to be Courted
My new character, Harry, the Duelist and general Charming fellow is searching for a female companion to travel with him.*

Must be a human, female, between 18 and 26, who is at least somewhat girly (which I have noticed as slightly rare around 'ere), who is willing to be charmed by the handsome fellow.

Ask any questions through PM or here, or in-game. :)

*may be persuaded otherwise considering good reason.

He's ready to settle for anyone that isn't ugly.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Well, I don't have any other humans for this. Calia might've gone along, but she's taken!

:C
Herp. I don't have any female humans of that age range. Unless you're willing to take an 18 year old.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I don't have anyone of that age range. Which is a shame, my 30 years old female human is a sight to behold (you should have seen their faces at the Stormwind Tailor's Guild when they were ran out of business)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Immy, around 20-24 ;) He's willing to go if you make it worth his time :P
Anything noble enough and able to have children should be in his interest. Henry the Eight courted a twelve year old... (BUT THAT GOES AGAINST POLICIES, STICK TO 18+!)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I don't see Harry as quite the kiddy-fiddler... I'll stick to 18+ :p
12 years old? I shuddered a bit there.

Emma is rich! Very rich! You bet with the money she extorted from Craer and stole from the Blackstone vault (that was nigh empty already)..
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Unfortunately Harry is happy financially, and wouldn't go for an older woman!
What a stick up /shrug I have no female humans, or humans in general. But it doesn't mean Krest wont mess with him anyway. Expect much much messing from Krest now and then, he may be married, but he still thinks of himself as the ladies man. 'You can look, but not touch' kinda thing going on.
Hehe, well we're going to have to get to know each other better first :P And Harry appreciates a good joke!

EDIT: I'm stupid
If Aimee is to follow Harry around, he better set that bad girl straight.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
He enjoys a wild personality... as long as she's a looker ;P When we can get in-game I'd love an RP with her!
This is still open for anybody interested. Feel free to create if you are enthusiastic about such.