The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Red Warrior Needs Friends Badly
Sachiko's revving up those fryers! She's in need of some more buddies for her characters! Lets face it. We all need more friends ICly and OOCly. And I'm here to help! Southern hospitality ready for yooouuuu.

Doran Goldquill
You may have heard of my nubbie wubbie Doranub. My favoritest of favorites of my characters. Him and his adorable two-faced ways would be anyone's delight. A wonderful friend and an amazingly terrible foe. He's just a little sweetheart who's life might be a bit more drama-filled than the others, but hey. He's a Blood Elf. And he's looking for all sorts of friends to help him out! He doesn't take too kindly to Night Elves though. He believes they're out to kill him. He can go anywhere that isn't Booty Bay or the Catacombs!

Aendron Darkwhisper
A bitter and twisted old man. He could really use some enemies and maybe a few friends. He's egotistical and on a high horse. Quick to judge and not too conservative with his sentencing. Don't worry, amazingly he's taken, so you won't have to worry about him hitting on your unsuspecting toon. He tends to be quite the chaste one. Tends to be. He'll travel anywhere he pleases.

Leron Silverfang
Happily married man who could always use more friends to watch his back! But be careful, he can be overly paranoid at time. He's a goofball, theatricat, and a big ol' teddy bear when he's not all srsfaised workaholic mode. Buy him a mug of rum and you're off to a great start! He can truely be anyone's friend as long as they don't talk smack about his husband Salor. Ooooh you don't wanna mess with his Salor. People may die for that. Or lose a limb. You've been warned.

Kirolan Vilronei
A hopelessly confused Death Knight. He only recently regained some of his mind. Enough that he can go out on his own and not die a horrible death. Again. He's clueless about how the social aspect of people works and he may try to eat you if you happen to still be alive. He does love a good blood bath. He may have no real concept of friend or foe, but he could make a great ally to those who can convince him they may be able to help him or his mentor.

And I'm always willing to roll a belf or two for whatever character you may have. So if you're interested in arpee with any of my four wonderful belf mains, you got some options! Crack me over the skull in game or shoot me in the face on here! Er... I mean. Well. Send me a whisper in game or shoot me a PM on the forum. I tend to chill out in OOCC in some form or fashion, so getting a hold of me shouldn't be all too hard.

SEE YOU NUBS WHEN YA CONTACT ME. :D
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
LERON HAS A HUSBAND!?!?
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

LERON DOES HAVE A HUSBAND. A HUSBAND OF THE MANLY VARIETY.
Happily married. For like... Almost a month now. Mmmhm. Yuppers.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Mmmh, maybe Sun'thas or Keyalon can be friends with one of your people >:D
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

It's always a possibility! Leron and Doran are very friendly people!
Aendron's hostile and takes work...
Kirolan just doesn't care. He's neutral on virtually everything.
I am tech support

Doranub! :D Gotta find something ... yes...an evil warlock bent on abducting men and turning them into imps.. :D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Moar Doran-Urameil shenanigans. Aereal wants Doranub to go straight.

When are we gonna have our cripple buddies be cripple buddies? :C
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(03-06-2012, 06:27 PM)Holynexus Wrote: Doranub! :D Gotta find something ... yes...an evil warlock bent on abducting men and turning them into imps.. :D

That.... Would make me lol so hard.

(03-06-2012, 07:27 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Moar Doran-Urameil shenanigans. Aereal wants Doranub to go straight.

When are we gonna have our cripple buddies be cripple buddies? :C

Doranub? Straight? I think Aereal would just make him more.... Not straight.

And I demand cripple buddies. ASAP. Next time we're online, it better happen.

I am tech support

By going "straight", I mean stop being a warlock. xD

Aereal sees Doran as that naive little boy who follows a lion home hoping to keep him for a friend only to be eaten alive.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
So when's Leron going to have children?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(03-06-2012, 07:57 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: By going "straight", I mean stop being a warlock. xD

Aereal sees Doran as that naive little boy who follows a lion home hoping to keep him for a friend only to be eaten alive.
Oh shush you know that was funny.
And he's pretty determined to stay a warlock for that Felguard. Show Keyus he's a pro. Silly, silly kid.

(03-06-2012, 09:12 PM)Xigo Wrote: So when's Leron going to have children?
In five minutes. There will be thousands of them. Just you wait. Leron and Salor alone will repopulate ALL THE BLOOD ELVES.
I am tech support

(03-06-2012, 09:38 PM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: There will be thousands of them. Just you wait. Leron and Salor alone will repopulate ALL THE BLOOD ELVES.

(03-06-2012, 09:38 PM)SachikoMaeda Wrote:
ALL THE BLOOD ELVES

Spoiler:
[Image: 21417646.jpg]
Riael D >>=> Doran †
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(03-06-2012, 10:22 PM)Cassius Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 09:38 PM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: There will be thousands of them. Just you wait. Leron and Salor alone will repopulate ALL THE BLOOD ELVES.

(03-06-2012, 09:38 PM)SachikoMaeda Wrote:
ALL THE BLOOD ELVES

Spoiler:
[Image: 21417646.jpg]

I lol'd. Hard.

(03-06-2012, 11:46 PM)Bovel Wrote: Riael D >>=> Doran †
And then suddenly they were the best of friends.
I am tech support

Pft, who wants to be Leron's friend, he's lame >.> (Pft, we all know that statements a lie.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachi Needs RP and Friends SachikoMaeda 34 5,610 01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums