The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Roaming, travelling and furthermore...
In result of Adam255's thread, this thread was spawned. Seeing as he will pick -one- person to roam and travel with this thread will be different in terms of size; A group. I've been boggling around with my mind the past few hours and thought of a possible storyline and eventually, I've got an idea. It's similar to Adam's concept which is roaming / travelling and have his consent.

Now, I'll toss in a character of mine. Some of you may know her; Aessyra. A Blood Elf. She's not -too- racist in terms of 'KILLONSIGHT' but still has a slight distaste for Death Knights, Humans and... Forsaken. Nonetheless, folks of these races can still participate. It'd just take a bit of persuasive work. Which isn't really too much.

Now. As per usual, there are a few rules;
- Stick to your IC-location. First and foremost. It's simple, really.
- I will not allow -any- Mage, Necromancer or Warlock to join. Reasons for this are quite obvious. Runemasters are allowed. However, they, along with Priests, Shamans and Druids will be restricted to -one- character.
- Realism. Fatigue, hunger, thirst, blisters (Oh dear, you will have them), injuries, packages, camps. Logic is another great factor of this. I wouldn't really want a Goldenboy with me who defies all of these. It'd be silly.

...That's about it, really. The maximum amount of players for this journey of glorious carna- ...Fun will be 5 people. So it will be six in total, counting me. Further details such as inventory and other things will be discussed at a later point, after the participants have been found. You can expect hunting / relic retrieving events. So it will involve some tad bit of dungeoneering. It depends what will occur IC, really. I'll DM them, unless somebody else wishes to do such.

Comments? Complaints? Ideas? Post 'em here. To participate, send me a PM and I'll see to it that I get a group together.

We already have a themesong, of course...
Spoiler:
Sanity? Of course!
Include Harvey, need to finally get him into some RP now that I think about it.
Still willing to get in this adventure! Count Kalisha as a candidate!
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.
I can add a character. Sairon, my wanderer or I could bring Crescenthorn (which I would really like to do, but I just need to finish his profile and get him approved.)
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Sure. We have time. With all of these... Two more remain. Free, that is. I've yet to set a date, anyway.
Sanity? Of course!
I'd like to contribute Ul'wey to this. :D