The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character retirements and additions.
Welp, I decided that I dislike playing a few of my characters, and intend on moving them towards NPC's, only using them to run events.

Cressy will specifically be for auctions. No more randomly hopping on her to bug people or try to develop her as a character...Which, she really wasn't meant to be a character, I suppose, so that was just wishful thinking on my behalf.

Jean will also be specifically be for events. I just have sort of lost my love of the character. She'll be for Chef'd events or if people would like to learn some of the special blue/purple recipes ICly and OOCly.

Ophice is going to be retiring. Something about hearing that Ammasrian might be returning spooked her, forcing her to go into seclusion within the forests of somewhere off in the distance.

Aliaress and Widget, well, I never really got the chance to RP them, but now I won't have to!

Now, my new starting line-up!

Agragga, my Warsong Orc. She is the typical orc, honor and strength are important to her, but maybe she will develop into something more soft. Who knows?

Ammasrian, my resurrected slaver. He is the ONLY male character I have, and I honestly have fell in love with HIM. His view on society has become quite skewed since dying, but that should make him even more fun to play. From a gray character to a more, well, charcoal gray? Lol.

Barbie, my archaeologist dwarf. No, she doesn't have a beard. But! She is smart, thoughtful and likes a nice ale. What isn't to like?

Friesta, my non-typical Warlock. No, she isn't like Chaundre, she doesn't try to seduce or try to gain power directly. She became a warlock to try and get rid of the nightmares from her childhood.

Ruby Shades, alchemist Forsaken extraordinaire. Out of the bunch, she is the oldest of my characters(I originally rolled her back when I first joined.) I should probably profile her...

Anyways, questions or inquiries? Ask! I am totally open for any suggestions.

[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
"He is the ONLY male character I have, and I honestly have fell in love with her,"

Wat.

:3

I'd like to have Baidin meet Friesta, only to have an extremely weird moment when he learns she's a warlock. "BUT YOU SEEM SO INNOCENT. HOW YOU WARLOCK?! WHY CAN'T I BRING MYSELF TO PURGE YOU?"

It'd be fun to see Baidin attempt to actually be a real paladin in regards to heretics and what not.
I'd love to try that. I figure her whole, tainted but not as tainted concept could be fun.

Anyways, pick sometime and we should RP!
Perhaps Dr. Luseph Vautrine and Ruby Shades can work on creating the perfect undeath together?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
We talked about RP once before, but now let's get serious about it. We need to chill some, Cressy, for I don't know you very well. I seek to alter that fact.
We need to. It should be a good time. :3
Krona salutes her Sister-in-muscle.

May she never be forgotten.
Kenny will miss Aliaress :(

I look forward to meeting Friesta, though! :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]