The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mouse is LFG!
So, I have decided to post this up because I realized several things: A.) I need help. And B.) I miss rping. Let me elaborate! This post is being written with the intent of finding two different kinds of people: a person to help me with Goresight stuff, and then just random rp buddies because I feel lonely. T-T

Person A: Should be enthusiastic about Horde rp and try to help me with encouraging casual guild rp when there are no events going on. (I have decided that I really miss the hanging out amidst the violence.)
If you like throwing events, this is a plus. If you are shy like me and have always wanted to but never tried, this is also okay. The biggest thing I am looking for is someone with awesome organizational skills since I am completely scatter-brained at this moment in time. Hopefully, we can work together to make some fun stuffz happen.

As for the other peoples: I am looking to expand my rp circle because my online times are changing and I have difficulty finding rp with my buddies. I would like to try rping with more of youuuu. So, I will list my characters below. (As a note, I love making new ones. Sooo...yeah.)

Lirshar: Orc Hunter, Warlady of the Goresight Vanguard.
Mochla: Old Farseer of the Earthshaker Clan
Reka: Orc Rogue who is always up to no good
Anuil: Nelf Hunter of the Oathkeepers
Nefhrivien: Generic sentinel type Nelf.
Zila: Orc Warrior on a quest for redemption.

I think that's plenty for now! So lemme know guys! ^-^
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Mochla totally wants to train my Orc as a farseer. Totally. Just sayin'.
Mowse.

You should get on Skype more often. WE'LL HAVE FUN TIMES.

Also I'm always up for helping out with events if you'd like.
I will make an attempt at getting on skype more. That is probably part of my problem. Haha.

Rigley! Impromptu event tonight?! :P

Also, Rei, Mochla is always open to teaching people. It's one of her favorite hobbies besides adopting random children that she finds in rivers.
I've been planning on working on an orc profile (Either a remake of Taje, or a new character, an orc Warlock). Once I get around to it (Maybe I could even harass you for advice, as Orc lore has -never ever ever- been my forte), I'd be glad to have one of them rp with you, Mousenub!

Could also always rp with Clovis too, but really, the best an orc or nelf will get out of him is a forced and awkward, if civil, conversation. No real friendship. Though his mom (Evelyn) and Mochla, maybe....

....Also, I sadly don't really have the stability required to help run a guild at the moment or run consistent events. But if you ever need a helping hand with an event at the time, I'd be happy to temporarily enlist my aid!

[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Always happy to spread the love of Orcs to the world. ;)

Also, I have been meaning to remake my Paladin lady. Perhaps she could come get in on the Argent rp and do some crusaderly things with you guys?
Duron and Lirshar need to do more stuff together.

:3

Also have Grish who needs to visit Mochla more.

<3 Mouse!

Posted from the phone.
I miss you Kril-nub. T-T
(03-12-2012, 10:27 AM)ChampionMouse Wrote: Always happy to spread the love of Orcs to the world. ;)

Also, I have been meaning to remake my Paladin lady. Perhaps she could come get in on the Argent rp and do some crusaderly things with you guys?

I will totally bug you about orc stuffs when I start working on Taje or Varjot later.

And you should totally do crusader stuff with us Argents in Hearthglen. (You know want to be the second Dalaran Paladin running around too. You know it).

Also, get on TeamSpeak more Mousenub! You aren't the only person here who shuns Skype. I barely log on.

[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Tun'kar...needs to be rezzed. So he can drive your Orcs nuts.
Riael. Blood elf. Darwinist. Ranger. Loves wurms. Dragonsworn.
Feel free to abuse him/me however you like, oh great rodent!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
*wave*

Hey, hey, hey Mouse, hey.

Reka's favourite chip-loving businessman is back, heading his own clan however. :D
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Mouse, you know I'm always free.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hey, you have Dagrim. :P
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.