The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Knock it off.
When I log in, I can get to the character selection, I pick a character, wait on the loading screen, I seem my character from the last area I logged for about 5 seconds, then bam!

I am knocked off the server, this is with all my characters, take note almost all of them are in Hyjal and my newest one is in the Western Plaugelands, they all don't work. Whats more is that I D/C completely sometimes when I try to log in.

Well this is me and my current situation, any help or advice would be appreciated alot! Thanks for reading this post!
Those that run from their past are engulfed by it.
Those that fight their heritage, are beaten back down.
Those who accept themselves and use their past as a strength...
These are the ones that are truly strong.
Does everyone around you appear as unknown before you're DCed? That happened to me for a while, due to terrible internet.
Yes it does do that, I keep getting knocked off MSN too. The rest of my internet is fine, just those two things. Any suggestion how to fix this? I'm using the same internet as I always have.
If you have any addons, try disabling those.
Hmm...No success on that front. However thank you for the advice. I am just wondering what could have caused this change..
Try closing MSN too, just in case the two are related. And obviously do a disk drive clean up, defragment, and virus scan :)

I myself get knocked off of Steam randomly, but nothing else.
Sorry...But how do I do these three things? I apologies, but I have no idea how to do them. XD

Could I perhaps get a brief explanation on how to do these things. I am a very big noob when it comes to computers, truth be told. XD

Actually, I think I figured out how to do those things, just typing it in at the little text bar at the bottom. All three actions have been taken and I have made no progress. Bah, this computer is a tricky one!

Any other suggestions you could offer?
Problem solved. Why? I dunno. XD

Thanks for all the help, it's nice to know people on the server are always here to help. :P

Again thanks a lot!
Hmm...Kicked off once more. Darn, same problem, any thoughts?
I had a... kinda similar problem. I got booted off, and just plain couldn't log back on. Everyone said the server was still up, and everything else worked fine for me. I even tried connecting to other servers and it worked perfectly.

Finally it fixed itself.

Why?

Nooooo clue. It was just one of those things that stopped after a while.

Also, have you tried logging into different characters?
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
Uh...I forget to say I get my internet through a dongle. (A small device you put money on to give you the internet for a period of time.) Could that effect my internet in any shape or form?
I have tried all my characters. And it also effects MSN. All my characters simply get knocked off.

Also hi! It's Salamance. :P
I should also note some characters stay on longer than others however.
What did you try doing the first time that might have made it work again? Or did it just suddenly start working by itself?
It simply worked by it's self. For some reason it was working fine until T-moblie sent me a message. Then it died. I should note it sent a message to the computer.
Heh heh. "Dongle." C'mon. Someone had to say it.

That said, I'm not very good when it comes to computers and how they work. I do, however, have two basic ideas:
  1. Firewall issues?
  2. Antivirus issues?

Also, have you considered running a traceroute? Basically, you follow the devices your connection goes through when trying to access a computer, each considered a "hop." This can help you identify possible problem spots in your network.
Here's a few things I would suggest doing.

1) Re-install your Dongle software if there is software required, I've never personally seen one of these before so I'm not sure how they work but any way to reset the device itself would help.

2) Make sure your ports are properly forwarded. Some people say this isn't necessary however I've run into issues down the road because of improperly forwarding my ports

3) Make sure your Antivirus and Firewall are set up to ensure that WoW is made an exception.

4) Ask someone you know to check if your character is still logged in when you crash. It could be that the server thinks you are still in-game and therefor you cannot log back in. I've had this happen to me and the only fix is when the server restarts however this seems unlikely.

As for your MSN issue, I'd suggest installing the latest version of Windows Live Messenger and then try. If it continues to not let you log in or disconnect you, WML will give you an option to run a diagnostic check to find out why you can't connect and it will also try to fix it yourself.