The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Misadventure in Shadowmoon Valley!
With the Blackskull Cabal having been defeated and completely removed from Nagrand, the Goresight Vanguard have moved on to Shadowmoon Village. Tension is high between the two factions, and the Cabal is not going to take their recent defeat lightly.

Be ready for retaliation, Warriors of the Horde. No matter what happens, you must stand -tall- and fight.

(As a note, we have not come up with a specific time for this bit on Friday, as we want to try and throw it when the most people can attend. Usually I tend to start things around 3:00PM ish server time, but I'd like to get this one going a bit earlier. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to leave me a message here or talk to me on Skype.)
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
I did it again (hurr hurr.) :<

So, if I were to throw this event today, I would have to do so in the next hour and a half. Considering that none of my guildies are around 'cause they have lives which include things like school and work; and the fabulous Miss Crezzy would have to miss it, I'm changing the event date to Monday for attendance purposes.

I apologize for any inconvience this has caused, but really am looking forward to hosting this one. I hope to see you guys there!

<3<3

P.S. Please don't hate me.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
See you later, Mouse! :P
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coldridge Valley CappnRob 0 800 10-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Last Post: CappnRob