The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rent-A-Rosencrat
Rent-A-Rosencrat
Affordable Pricing Available

[Image: Spell_holy_auramastery.png]

Recently I’ve come back from a month-long hiatus. I’ve been trying my hardest to get back into the Server as a whole and my role as a GM and, while I’m satisfied to a degree with my level of forum involvement at the moment, the actual amount of role-play I’ve been able to do in the last week is…Nill.

Since this is a role-playing server and I, contrary to popular belief, actually do enjoy role-playing from time to time, I’ve decided to try and rectify this with an advertisement. I would normally just start a guild, but recently I've decided to take a step away from that sort of thing and just enjoy casual sorts of play-time.

Some of the below are new characters. Some are old. A few of them are also my attempt at working on the variant system. While a good portion of them have backstories and histories, many of them are open and aching for someone to help them along.

All of the characters below are without guilds, friends or even a place to call home. Have a guild that one of them would fit in? Have a partner that you’d think would mesh well with one of them? Do you need a rival/teacher/student? Post! Please, for the love of god, tell me!

Or, as another idea, if you have a character yourself that you'd like to see with a partner/friend/compatriot but don't see any below that interest you, message me. I'd be more than happy to sit down with you and, if the idea appeals to me, make a new character for the specific character you requested.

Even GMs need love too sometimes.

[Image: rsc0vd.jpg]

[Image: 24ospr6.jpg]

[Image: 33bzj84.jpg]

[Image: vmxcwg.jpg]

[Image: 1ftuvc.jpg]

[Image: fbdx8i.jpg]

[Image: 24y1il4.jpg]

[Image: 5vbpex.jpg]

[Image: n31255.jpg]

[Image: 33tqkox.jpg]

[Image: 2zqh6k2.jpg]

[Image: t8lu8j.jpg]

[Image: 29oqrd5.jpg]

[Image: 1p9lj6.jpg]

[Image: fehy15.jpg]

[Image: wgq447.jpg]

Message me, PM me or post below if any of the above interest you.

AIM – Rosecrucianvii
MSN[email protected]
YIM[email protected]
Skye - Rosencrat

SWAK,
R
I've always wanted to RP with you, Rosencrat! Yay for opportunity.

I'd love to meet your orc, Moriok, so I can use my own orc(Logar) more often, I love that characters but hardly get opportunities to RP him!

Also my newest character, Nathiel, needs to talk with evil people. I'd love to see how he would interact with the necromancer Draenei, Marianna (Despite hating humans and disliking draenei) Or even, Marjora.

And I've added you in skype/msn <3

[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
Lo' Rose!

It's been quite a time since we've last RPed, and we had planned so it was for a rather... Interesting meeting for Marianna and my demon hunter.

While good old Go'ren has met his fate by the hands of a particularly nasty Pit Lord, he carried on to have a pupil, whom is now my active hunter. If you still want Marianna to get an old one-two, you know who to call.

<3
Never quite developed Anna and Marianna. I'm still up for that, if you're interested. She's part of the Hearthglen council now, so there could be some very interesting personal bitterness in Marianna's failing, while her upstart, pure, freckled neice has come this far.

Mar'waz could match Zulfi'Riva, and Zephyaluu could match (against) Nessari.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Quote:Likes: Other Sin'dorei.
Quote:Dislikes: Other Sin'dorei.

I THINK ARYEON MIGHT HAVE A NEW FRIEND.

Also Du'guro would like Zulfi'Riva except for the fact she is a woman.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You have a Skype now! Yay!

Now I shall chop you to pieces and eat you up!

I mean....

<3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(03-17-2012, 12:25 PM)Lunaxy Wrote: I'd love to meet your orc, Moriok, so I can use my own orc(Logar) more often, I love that characters but hardly get opportunities to RP him!

Also my newest character, Nathiel, needs to talk with evil people. I'd love to see how he would interact with the necromancer Draenei, Marianna (Despite hating humans and disliking draenei) Or even, Marjora.

If it's another orc against Moriok, prepare for jibs against his sexuality. Also, pray to god that his armor looks suitably scary enough to her or there will be hell to pay.

And there are always plenty of villains around on my account. If you want to learn more about corruption and Fel, Marianna would be the best. The Necromancer Draenei is a close second, though she may be frosty to the Blood Elf.

(03-17-2012, 12:32 PM)Krilari Wrote: While good old Go'ren has met his fate by the hands of a particularly nasty Pit Lord, he carried on to have a pupil, whom is now my active hunter. If you still want Marianna to get an old one-two, you know who to call.

I remember that! I've been looking for a way to explain Marianna's absence for a month...This may be it.

(03-17-2012, 01:05 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Never quite developed Anna and Marianna. I'm still up for that, if you're interested. She's part of the Hearthglen council now, so there could be some very interesting personal bitterness in Marianna's failing, while her upstart, pure, freckled neice has come this far.

Mar'waz could match Zulfi'Riva, and Zephyaluu could match (against) Nessari.

Of course, dear! Now that Marianna isn't in a guild and is more a rogue element the two may work a bit better.

Hit me up and we'll talk more about that.

(03-17-2012, 01:07 PM)CappnRob Wrote: I THINK ARYEON MIGHT HAVE A NEW FRIEND.

Also Du'guro would like Zulfi'Riva except for the fact she is a woman.

Don't worry; Even Riva hates the fact that she's a woman.

One day she'll find a gender-change potion. Until now she could only turn herself into a male frog.

(03-17-2012, 01:37 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: You have a Skype now! Yay!

Now I shall chop you to pieces and eat you up!

I mean....

<3

You're silly~

[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
(03-17-2012, 01:05 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Mar'waz could match Zulfi'Riva
And my own witch doctor, Jozz, could get in! :3

I know for one that Jared is just dying to meet miss Slant. HAHA DO YOU GET IT IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY DEAD

Moriok's of a similar viewpoint to Voragh on a fair few things pertaining to the Horde, and Ul'wey's a young troll who's spent more than half his life in slavery to the Cartels and is eager to rediscover his roots (or whatever a wily person tells him his roots are), so some contact with Riva might be beneficial there.

Also, I recently remade my conflicted former Auchenai Vindicator, Zakhaar. Some interaction between him and Nessari could be pretty interesting.

I would be honoured to RP Velissa with Marianne, her great grandmother, I think. You should whip her in to shape :P
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Hmm, can't say that I have ever actually RPd with you...
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
Need RP eh? I see what your problem is.. You don't have enough Blood Elves! Didn't you know that the minimum Blood Elf requirement for this server is two? A self-centered Blood Knight counts as two though, because so many people have those. In any case, I might be able give you some RP in my free-time..
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
(03-17-2012, 02:27 PM)Aadora Wrote: Hmm, can't say that I have ever actually RPd with you...

So easily forgetting Crystal and Marianna?
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
You can sic Lucrezia on my paladorf.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Corlmitz needs some sort of closure with Marianna. And, I think he'd have a swell 'ol time with Moriok. Depending on how she'd feel with meeting an Exile, anyway.

Also, Rofupi could serve to be a good opponent for...just about anyone on that list. He can be the Ryu to your Bisen. Maybe. Yes.

RP with me :(
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."