The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LF Family
In the midst of events, storyline, and matchmaking, I hope to get a little something for RP. This doesn't have to be entirely self-serving, but also for others who wish to develop IC relations. I'm talking family.

I have resigned myself to quell down some relations and seek out RPers who would like to fill in the voids my characters have. Some of this will involve slight retcons on my characters behalves, but what I am giving out as details are deliberately left vague so you don't have to retcon. I'm probably more willing to retcon my characters more than you guys, though some (like regarding Kapre's children) are straight up unchangeable. What they are, I will detail them.

You don't have to create new characters if you wish to fulfill these roles. If you want to use a pre-existing character, I recommend one with the least specified character history so integration of relations can be easier.

Current list of families with members not played by me:

*Kantado: Ural's Tikar his brother, Delta's Sadil is his mother, and CappnRob plays Hercynian, his father. I know there are cousins out there, but I don't know if the players disappeared, lost interest, or retconned the relations.

*Urameil: CappnRob is Aryeon, Urameil's older brother, so by extension, Urameil has Aryeon's wife and children too, also played by Cappy. I don't know if I'll be able to RP out IC relations with Erynn's Faelara or Spiralin's Faelion (niece/nephew/cousins?), but it would be nice it we can arrange it sometime. In addition, there's Ainmh, played by Xigo, who is his mute blood knight daughter.

*Stefano: CappnRob again, with Cristovao as his cousin. We don't RP this aspect too often (when Cristo is on, I tend to chose Diwaata over Stefano), but when paladin goodness pops up, Stefano is very likely around. Recently, though, JTJP770 and I decided upon making his ex-Scarlet Jaece as Stefano's uncle. Which is awesome, because ex-Scarlet shenanigans, woo!

*Kapre and Diwaata: Hey, they got blood family that isn't dead! Ozewse has Halanaa and JTJP770 has Volanix, sister-brother pair in which you spend just 10 minutes with, yep, you can tell they're blood siblings.

*Jyovani and Frascona (unprofiled): Two more blood elves who are now part of the big fat Blood Elf noble family mess. If you're related to Reigen and/or Ralerian, you're likely related to these guys too.

*Mahen'tosh: He had Beltherean play Gortan, grandson of Mahen's firstborn child and son. In addition, there's Irsha, played by Kira13. A couple other folks came up to me proposing they'd like to be his additional grandchildren, but I haven't heard from them since. I'm still interesting in playing your kindly dirty old grandpa!

*Mallory (unprofiled): My Appleflow daughter! Loves horses more than people (who isn't her family and especially her beloved Pa), and while single and looking for a husband, her expectations are difficult to meet, as she defines "huband" like you would for "husbandry". The Appleflow family is quite large already, but if you're willing to join, PM the Appleflow patriarch, Vladdy!

Here are the characters whom I wish to seek out family members as opportunities for relational/family RP:

URAMEIL SOL'BURNNE

My deadpan snarking warlock blood elf who wishes to corrupt every good heart in Azeroth out of simple spite. I'm specifically looking for a wife and children. I used to have Aereal rolled as his wife and Carsynne as their son, but both were unrolled; Carsynne's existence was retconned, and Aereal is open for the same. When I asked a couple buddies for family help, I keep getting offers that he should have a gay husband... but no. As much as a gay relationship interests me in other characters, not for Urameil. He has a specific ideal for a woman and even a favorite body and hair type. So no, Mercy Chat. No ding dongs for Urameil.

Here are my character requirements:

1.) WIFE
                            a.) The wife is plain; not beautiful by elven standards at all. Urameil has no interest in curvaceous, lusciously hot women, nor does he for willowy models. Aereal (the original wife) was flat as a washboard, and her face looked like something not even makeup would pretty up. If you decide to play the wife, you can either go with the Aereal archetype, or make something yourself. The point is that she is not beautiful at all, as the husband is not beautiful at all.

b.) The marriage is belligerent. Urameil left the Sunsong family for undisclosed reasons (you'll find out in the PM if you're interested), making him not only a deadbeat husband, but especially a deadbeat dad. Urameil is irresponsible, selfish, and self-serving, and he is more than happy to make his wife miserable. Yet somehow, there is an attraction, a fire that can't be put out. Whether this marriage is arranged or not (since Urameil was formerly a noble) is up to us. I am willing to fix things up :)

For the wife, I'll be judging who can play her dependent on your RP frequency and if we're on good terms or not. I will not hand out the wife role to just anyone willing to RP with Urameil.

2.) CHILDREN

a.) Must be less than 1000 years old but older than 500.

b.) Dad was a deadbeat, so you're likely either to hate Urameil at worst and feel uncomfortable around him at best. No worries, however; you'll get RP with Urameil. It's just that he's a very, very bad dad, and he'll likely try to corrupt you in his favor. How you'll act around him, either in defiance or devotion, is up to you!

That's it! The kids are probably the easiest to fulfill. This one, I'm willing to have many kids around. Actually, the thought of Urameil siring dozens of children is really funny in my head, given how previously he was established to have the sexuality of a cardboard.

ARNALDO GALLO

My jittery, paranoid, perpetually trying-to-be-drunk-but-he-can't-because-he's-dead Forsaken. Throughout his IC posts and profiled backstory is his search for his presumabely still-living son, Velio, as his love for his lost son is what keeps him going in the afterlife. Like Aereal, however, I am willing to retcon Velio for a rename and even a different gender. For those in the Commoner's Party, Velio's involvement is retconned, as I will be replacing the character with a more appropriately political one.

Requirements:

1.) CHILD(ren)

a.) Your kid must be a child by the time the Scourge ransacked Capital City. He/she'd be roughly 10-12 by that time, making your character at least 18 by the current story.

b.) You have a sister (birth order can be arranged) named Viola. She died of malnutrition because Arnaldo failed to bring you food. Arnaldo himself, despite loving you so very much, was a negligent and clueless father; his life was spent moreso drinking and doing odd jobs to support his habit than keeping you fed. As a result, you escaped the Scourge by running away. Where you went and how your life turned out is entirely up to you.

c.) You do know your father was a former SI:7 agent, who was dismissed from duty because of his alcoholism. The reason you came to the Capital City was because Arnaldo was seeking a new life, but on the way there, he was killed by a mugger and resurrected by a shady priest named Franz Crotti. How you feel about this priest is up to you. How you feel about the resurrection is up to you. Point is, you'd know your father struggled. But his struggle led to your family tearing up, and your escape.

This is a very tragic story, thus why I am no longer interested in RPing Velio. I'm willing to work with others to have that child (or even children!) to get this story told.

* MAHEN'TOSH and MANAG'GAL BLINDTHUNDER :

My orcs! Mahen'tosh is a very old (83 years old!) warlock who left shamanism at the Bloodlust and is now trying to get back. His granddaughter, Manag'gal, is a Blademaster in training. Nothing big or special here. Though the Blindthunder family has a detailed history, it's not at all far from a standard Bleeding Hollow.

Requirements:

1.) ANY RELATIVE

a.) Must be a Bleeding Hollow. If you were old enough to have served in the First and Second Wars, it's up to you if you came to Azeroth or stayed in Draenor.

And that's it! What other needs that are to be met depends on the relation, and that needs a PM to clarify.

And... that's it for now! I have other characters I hope to search RP for, but they need friends, not family!... unless you wanna be their cousins or something XD.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
TIME FOR AN ADDENUM.

Quote:*Urameil: CappnRob is Aryeon, Urameil's older brother, so by extension, Urameil has Aryeon's wife and children too, also played by Cappy. I don't know if I'll be able to RP out IC relations with Erynn's Faelara or Spiralin's Faelion (niece/nephew/cousins?), but it would be nice it we can arrange it sometime.

Faelara and Faelion are niece and nephew, respectively. Aryeon and Urameil are the granduncles, Faelara and Faelion's contemporary ancestors being their cousins.

Quote:2.) The kid(s) must understand that Urameil willingly left the Sunsong family on his own roughly 500 years ago, leaving him/her and Mommy alone. Aereal is bitter and angry for what Urameil did that prompted his abandonment (though it's likely she won't tell the kid), and she is happy is gone. Yet, she and Ura run across each other often.

IIIIII'm still debating the exact amount of time ago Urameil left the Sunsong family, but it will likely be greater than 500 years. Maybe. Derp.

Quote:And blah, blah, blah, Aryeon is that weird uncle who married very late, and so on and so forth. Those details can come later!

Actually, Aryeon married before Urameil. I'll discuss this with you in private if you want because its SPOILERS for all you Song of the Sun followers.

Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
YOU TOLD ME HE MARRIED LATE.

...or the kids were born late.

Hurp.

UPDATE 'SONG OF THE SUN', LOVE NOOB.
(03-19-2012, 05:38 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: YOU TOLD ME HE MARRIED LATE.

...or the kids were born late.

Hurp.

UPDATE 'SONG OF THE SUN', LOVE NOOB.

Kids were born late, they're all under 120 years old (versus Aryeon and Lynda's ages of 1500+).

AND I WILL I WILL.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
... Well if you want, I could roll a character for the High Elf pairing. I'd just have to figure out the character.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Is this spot taken? I am SO ready to be Ura's kid. Ssssoooo readyyyyy.
I'll totally welcome a second child! :3 I'll just retcon the "only child" gag I made a while back, which... I'm already doing since I retired Carsynne as a character.
IMMM SOOOO READY. Boy or girl? Is the Minimum age 500 and max 1000, or is minimum age les than 500?
500-1000 is the age range.

Hm... we already have Ainmhi... ah, go for a boy :D
Eff yes. Are there any name characteristics you'd prefer sticking to?
Wow, I'm late. For characteristics, just any that is compatible with a deadbeat father and a strict mother. Think the case scenario in which Daddy is never home and Mom is that mom who insists you hit the books and stay in the faith of the Light.

Anyway, most of the other family member seeking is still up, but I may remove Arnaldo's child from the list. Why? Well.........>>

...I'll probably just leave more room for siblings. Dammit, I hate my altoholism.
I'm willing to make my newest shaman in the works, Bravgon Stormstopper, a family member of the Blindthunder family!
On this subject, Faelara still needs to meet Aereal!
(03-19-2012, 05:10 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote:
  • *Kantado: Ural's Tikar his brother, Delta's Sadil is his mother, and CappnRob plays Hercynian, his father. I know there are cousins out there, but I don't know if the players disappeared, lost interest, or retconned the relations.

My name is Ural and I approve this message.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Still looking for family!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum