The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cleaning Up, Part Two
Quoted from Grakor's original post:

Quote:We are going to clean up the server. Players that have shown to be trouble-makers or just plain detrimental to the server as a whole will be removed. If you're worried that you'll be targeted, you probably will be.

This is our server. It is our right to choose who can and can not join.

That said, a portion of players have been removed from the server. Others are under consideration. It has gotten to the point again where we have had to make long posts detailing how to be decent to other human beings, and have witnessed people outright ignore the basic rule of RESPECT, chewing each other out in chat over trivial IC matters.

If we have spoken to you about your behavior, I will not sugar-coat this: You are being discussed. Your behavior is being considered. Mind your manners, refresh yourself on the rules and policies, and we won't have any further trouble.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Grakor456 Wrote:The accounts that get closed are not picked by myself alone. My personal bias (if any) has little bearing. These are accounts that the GM staff as a whole have all agreed should be removed. Yes, even Kretol agreed to each of these, despite him obviously never approving of my decisions and being totally unaware of the evils I commit on the server, because he's just warm and fluffy like that. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

Accounts that were closed:

MVDG
Novice451
Bbruinsma
FrozenFire
TimothyCW
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Lore Poll, Part 2! Grakor456 63 25,145 08-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Last Post: TimtheCannabis
  Guild Subforums, Part 3 Grakor456 31 13,155 07-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  FH Recruitment Call, Part Something-Something Grakor456 4 2,181 02-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Traid
  Forum Helpers, Part 3 Grakor456 0 976 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Meet and Greet, Part...Uh... Grakor456 28 5,461 08-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Sol