The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hand of Sargeras.
Read me first!
Spoiler:
The following guild is meant for evil purposes, and will contain material which some may consider disturbing. By enlisting yourself to this guild, you fully take responsibility for the outcome of your character. This guild is meant for the loyalists of a violent faction hell-bent on the destruction of Azeroth, and the world as whole. There will be violence, and other mature subjects about, and the guild will garner many enemies. You have been warned.

[Image: screenshot_101.jpg]

We were strong once. We were the bane of every living being upon the stars.

Everywhere, our name was feared and spoken of only in whispers of fear!

We have conquered endless worlds, and crushed endless races beneath our might!

But now... They have all but forgotten us. They have forgotten those whom they should truly fear. And this foolish ignorance, will be the tip of the spear, for the return...

Of the Burning Legion.

Come, children of Sargeras. The Burning Legion calls you to arms! To slaughter! And to glory! The time for blood has come, and this new era of corruption shall be led forward in its relentless drive! Let no song or joy ring in the halls of man, and let the sun itself darken! Come, followers of the Legion! You are beckoned once more!

Answer the call, of your queen.

OOC:

The Burning Legion has once more set its eyes upon the mortal world of Azeroth! And this time, it will not be deterred! Gathered by the corrupted Queen, Sangreala, the followers of the Legion amass beneath the banners of war once more. This guild is made for followers and zealots of the Burning Legion to find a cooperative unification beneath a single flag.

This guild will be working with a new system of player innovated entertainment specials. (Or in other words, P.I.E.S) The system's purpose is to avoid making the guild's activity solely depended on the events and work of those leading it. Instead, this guild will not only boast, but will encourage its members to host events of their own for the Guild cause thus allowing their characters advancements through the ranks of the guild, and ensuring the guild's survival.

The guild's purpose is one flexible and vague purposely, so that players may act in more ways than one to further it. The purpose of the guild is to strengthen the presence and corruption of the Burning Legion in Azeroth. Players are allowed to further this cause in any way they so wish. Be it striking down members of opposing factions, achieving allies, plotting schemes, or simply gathering money, all ways would be an option as to prevent RP to be without point.

Recruitment is fairly simple. Simply OOCly contact anyone of a rank and ask to join. Unless specifically asked to differ, everyone starts as a Bloodleech.

OOC Rules!

These rules should be followed by at all times and monitored heavily. There is no buts and no exceptions, as these go beyond character.

1) All server rules apply at ALL times. Respect them.
2) Respect your fellow players. Be they friend or foe, there should be a basic level of respect present at all times as to avoid unneeded drama.
3) Respect the whims of your fellow RPers! If X is uncomfortable with Y, then do not do so and do not force X to it.
4) Have fun!

IC Rules!

These rules apply In-Character, rather than out of it. These are negotiable, and should they cause a great discomfort these can be discussed with OOCly.

1) Loyalty to the Burning Legion is a must. Any sign of disobedience will lead to merciless re-education.
2) The word of the 3 leading ranks are law. Obedience, or assimilation.
3) Betrayal to the Hand of Sargeras will lead to dire consequences.
4) Have the proper respect to those above you. Or else.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to IC punishment.

Ranks:

The guild is divided unto 3 sects, and within them extra special ranks which will be mentioned in this post further.

The leading 3-

Crownmother - The leader of the guild. She is the bearer of the crown and the will of Sargeras. Her word, is law. She rules all, and sees all. None in the guild are above her, and she rules the followers with an iron fist. The current Crownmother is no other than Sangreala.

Patriarch / Matriach - The second in commands. These followers have proven their worth to the utmost of extent, and act as advisers for the Crownmother. Their word is heeded with the utmost of obedience, and they are the eyes of the Crownmother. The current Patriach is Garm Wrathblade, and the Matriarch, Ikrok.

Matron / Patron - The children of the Patriarch and the Matriarch. These are held in high esteem, and hold noticeable control and presence over those beneath them. They are the reach of the Patriarch and the Matriarch, and will serve with the utmost of fanatic loyalty.

The followers -

Worthy - These are the officers and inquisitors of the Hand of Sargeras. These are the men and women who have proven their worth over the course of their trials, and hold an honored rank between the more simple followers.

Sworn - These are the neophytes and soldiers who have underwent the blood-ritual to the Legion. These men and women are sworn to the guild and its cause, their mind twisted and battered into submission. They are the working soldiers, the middle men and women. They hold no special rank, but are to be treated to as members and comrades.

Bloodleech - These are the worthless scum who have yet to even prove their worth or undergo the ritual of blood. They are the lowest ranking members, and are treated to with low respect.

The enslaved -

Worm - The lowly worthless servant, brought against his will unto service. They are nothing but grime, and are to be treated as such. Their sole duty is serving those worthy.

Filth - The traitors and deserters of the guild who are caught. These are either tortured, or used for the most hideous of causes.

Special ranks -

Inquisitor - These followers have shown the utmost of fanatical zeal and devotion. They are the priests and preachers of the glorious Burning Legion, and are often the ones making rallies.

Judges - They say that a man's worth is by his soul and mettle, not by his body. And so, these men and women have come to break one to see if his strength can withhold their cruel torture. These steeled men and women snoop out the weak and the unworthy.

Blackguard - The Executor, these men and women are the knights of Sangreala's personal wrath, an elite squad of killers who will stop at nothing to uphold the will of their mistress.

Glory to the Legion!

[Image: screenshot_101.jpg]
This guild has Rowgen's seal of support.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Though Milo is currently working with the Red Glove at present, her support (and adoration) is of course for Sangreala.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
This interests me. I don't have any real desire to make -another- character. Instead, I'll most likely offer up one of mine to be corrupted/assimilation.

The current 'free' characters are Calia or Baidin Dolance, Krian or Noria Duskbinder, Mastian Solarwind and Garun Thunderhorn. I'd offer my night elf, however, I think that would turn her into a Satyr...

For a brief summery on each character...

Baidin: A young squire that aims to impress a father who's never satisfied. He's an average combative fighter, weak command over the light. Shares a house in Hearthglen with his cousin.

Calia: Former Scarlet Priestess that was save by the Argent Crusade. Strong in her faith in the light, but physically weak. Her family was wiped out by the Scourge of Lordaeron. Shares a house in Hearthglen with Baidin.

Krian Duskbinder: A smart ass, racist, general jerk Blood Knight Master. A former supporter to Kael'thas, he wields the Light from the Sunwell's aura and is an excellent warrior. He stays in Silvermoon.

Noria Duskbinder: A doctor, therapist and mentalist. She wields shadow by arcane in the effort for medical purposes. While she's had a shady past and lifestyle, she's mostly clean now. Tutors in Hearthglen.

Garun Thunderhorn: Your average Tauren hunter, really. Roams Kalimdor and hunts for his clan. Smaller than most Tauren, but makes up with it by wielding a rifle. Has a complete adoration to his pet-companion wolf.

So, there you go. Pick one from the litter and we'll see what we can do.

That's a lot of typing from the phone.
BLOOD FOR BLOOD G-
Oh wait.

BUT ANYWAYS, I've offered the trap I made especially for Psycho. I expect super happy fun time.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I can see one character of mine or another ending up in here eventually.
(03-30-2012, 07:04 AM)Sol Wrote: I can see one character of mine or another ending up in here eventually.

It's best not to fight it, honey.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Seems that Avaria will have a myriad of new targets.
'Ey, Psycho, you remember ol' Drak'tor? That's right, the incredibly brutish orc. Well, now that 'the old guild's all gone, he'd love to continue his job in here. :P
...And then suddenly, my felsworn's homeless problem was solved.

Happy day.
Spoiler:
[Image: HolyHandGrenade.png]

Taken from Knock's art post, indeed designed for one current tech-priestess.

Oh, memories.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Though I never got to mention this with you, this entire situation is sort of awkward, seeing as I was informed that Rigley/Kril's Argent event chain has Caer Darrow currently taken by cultists.

Might want to talk with one of those two to clarify, I don't know what's going on.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Maybe they are joint forces? No idea.
Maybe now I'll be motivated to make Aryeon actively do things against Sangreala other than brood!

And maybe Cristo can get in on the action too because fighting just zombies is boring.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
[Image: jointsop--article_image.jpg]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hand of the Naaru franzmallalieu 7 1,793 07-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: franzmallalieu
  Hand of Sylvanas Lendri 5 1,732 10-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Majyk
  The Knights of the Silver Hand! Grogloki 11 1,813 04-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  Hand of Darkness Duraza 12 2,019 04-14-2011, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Duraza