The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for assassins!
That is right. I am looking for assassin characters. Now, the fun part - I'm not specifically requesting a colleague, a trainer or a trainee. Not looking for prey, nor a predator. Just anything you feel like playing on a character that can be accounted for as an assassin.

Anyone game?
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Depends on what they'll do.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
(04-05-2012, 11:03 AM)Vee Wrote: Depends on what they'll do.

As mentioned, I'm not being specific. I just want to see somebody roleplay the psychological 'Rubik's Cube' that is an assassin.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Zak is an assassin if you simply need someone.
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

My Red Glove characters are full of assassins.

I also have Dr. Dino, a retired assassin.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
My Gnome Sasslyn is an active assassin.
My elf Virela is an assassin, available until she joins red glove when imagen decides to add her.
Even if Virela does join Red Glove, she can still participate in other assassination goodness! :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
[Image: stonguecorrect.png]

There can be use and enjoyment alike in speaking to one.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Tana is a former assassin, but dying a few times tends to destroy memories and hinder abilities.
I am plotting to make one, actually.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Oh, would'ya look at that! A fair bunch of replies.

(04-05-2012, 07:25 PM)flammos200 Wrote: There can be use and enjoyment alike in speaking to one.

Yes, that is what I was aiming for. Trying to get to know the assassins of this server. I do believe that it would yield tons of fun! Seeing that there's a very strong number of you, perhaps we could also hold a small event?

What sayeth thou?

ImagenAyshun Wrote:Red Glove

Fortwit Wrote:Red Glove

Red Glove, you say.. Why do I not know of this? /grin Tell me more!

---

EDIT: I've found and read through the Red Glove guild thread and IC posts. I like it. Might roll a character for it, if you'd take me.
Tress himself is not an assassin, but he is on good terms with Ravenholdt. His family, who has made their fortune in the wine industry, often concocts volatile poisons to go along with the wine, sent to opponents or sold to assassins with a false label. If any assassins are ever interested, Tress can act as a good middle man, with contacts in almost every circle; Good or evil.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~