The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Blades of the Silverfangs: Recruitment!
The Blades have started to become active again. Little by little people are returning and we are also getting more people in. But we still need more. This post is not just a post to ask for more to join, but for those who are inactive in the guild to know that we are back in busyness. All the information (Save for the Hoods section) is in the link below. We are still looking for someone to lead the Light section, a priest would be best, and thus if you have a character that would fit the roll, feel free to toss em our way.

Whereas this guild is friendly with both Horde and Alliance, the base is Horde only, and it would be preferred to Blood Elf, seeing as though this is a military organization formed by the Silverfangs, a Blood Elf noble house.

You can PM me, SachikoMaeda, or Ruibarra about entering and helping the guild. First come first serve when it comes to the sect leader of the Light, and all the rest shall be considered recruits until they have met the sect leader(s).

Oh, oops. I almost forgot, here's the link to the new guild page with the information needed
I haven't played a zealous priest in a long time. May I lead the holy flock? Please pleasepleaseplease?! I'm super good at it! I'll whip my priests into shape.
GIVE IT TO FORTWIT

AMAGAD YES

(posted from le phone)
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
While Kage is right we are looking for a leader of our holy division I would like to point out that I do not particularly wish to hand it out like free cookies (Mmm cookies) But that the priest (Or paladin) Will have to go through trials to see if they have what it takes to lead the division. If we didn't then I would just go out in the street and find X priest and go "YOU ARE DIVISION LEADER LEAD WELL!" *pats on the back*

Annnd I don't wish to do that :) Just trying to keep it fair <3
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

In all fairness, My focus of study in all RP have been blood elves, warlocks, priests, and how fel and light work. I also roleplayed the Holy division of the Stromgarde RP in Prologue for approximately two years (The only one to actually do it right, too). I'm happy to go through IC trials.
Then my good friend, which character you wish to have lead it will have seen flyers! And you shall be on your way to the spire to meet Ruibarra face to face! OFF WITH YOU!

My biased opinion has been made. Fortwit's a pro. Though my bias is OOC only. It takes work to convince Leron....... Unless Salor said to do it. Then he won't second guess

(posted from le phone)
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Right now? :0
That is why I stated R.U.I.B.A.R.R.A He makes you work regaurdless <3

Then be prepared to do so! What kind... I dunno. I'm a fighter, not a healer. So I'm guessing that the challenges would involve being able to heal well, heal while under attack, and to be able to fight when/if necessary. Think combat medic (Although I think that's actually a playable class on here).

-edit-

Everyone's posting at dey same time! We must take turns!
If your heart so desired, yes.

She ready.
.. Alright then. With that, the position for the Priest sect leader has closed. But we still need the soldiers! It's still first come first serve, but those who sign up now wont have to deal with being a recruit for no longer then a day! After all, what good is a military with no foot soldiers. The three sects are open to any horde playin person out there! The elite is also open, but I shall only be taking two to join.

So get out there and have fun guyz!
Just another shread of news, we are now looking for someone to lead the Elite group! Krest's arm was cut off during the kidnapped event and thus will be promoted to a higher status (As in, less fighting for him). And thus, we now need someone who's skilled enough to lead the elite sect. There shall be many trials to see if your character can lead them, but I hope your willing to join.
Hazzah! Things seem to be going well for the Blades, they're coming back to life! So let this be a shout out to those with alt's in the guild! Try and get on more, there are many plans, but we would like your opinion's as well. And to the new members, both those who have joined and those who have yet to, feel free to join in! We still need the elite's and their leader, so whisper Krest or Leron in-game for more info, or click the link at the top of this thread!