The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[font=bookman old style]I'd thought I'd pause for a moment and reflect on where I've come from. Pull up a chair and I'll keep the ale flowin'. Tell me, what comes to your mind when you think of ol'Uraly?

Check out my wiki userspace for a list of characters!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I love Ural! Good to see more dorfadins around here.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
First off, you know that I love Ural dearly, and I miss the smithing company. I hope to RP with him again sometime in his new Paladorf incarnation.

I really enjoyed the Stonard RP with Irogh on Yvakara, and was glad to hear you continued to use it in later RP. It is always good to see the effects characters have on one another, and I think that is one of your strengths as an RPer. Your characters seem to grow with their RPs, instead of RPing and leaving as the same person. I feel Willard will also be an excellent character in this regard.

I'll make time for Dugan. It made me happy that you have a char on the Bloodpaw. I want to make sure he gets some action!
I've only RPed with Ural and Tikar. However, during those RPs, I can attest that I had a lot of fun which generally means that I do find you a good roleplayer. I also like the fact that (with the RP with Tikar) gave yourself penalties for your crappy rolling skills which is probably something I wouldn't have actually thought of if I were in your shoes at the time.

I'll definitely have to get Nivandra over to Bloodmyst sometime for some more Dorf RP.

Now! Where's that ale you promised?
(04-11-2012, 09:27 AM)Rokhjin Wrote: I'll definitely have to get Nivandra over to Bloodmyst sometime for some more Dorf RP.

Looking forward to it, maybe I can work up a little plot line and do micro-events too!

Shameless bump!

I'm also looking for feedback for my OOC and forum presence. Art feedback? Also, I love the wiki. See my Wiki stuffs.

Need motivation?
[attachment=1965]

You're a pretty cool guy and you doesn't afraid of anything.
Updated and bump!

Quote:Ural Highstone - Dwarven Paladin
Tikar Wildseer - Vortex Vigilante
Irogh - Frostwolf Shaman
Valda - Shadowmage
Wanda Kimble - New HoS character
The only character I've RP'd with. Impressions? You're an awesome player, man, and a great addition to CotH. As for events, I really liked the HoS event that just ended an hour ago! It seemed to me, though, that you've given too much, really. Maybe you were stressed by wanting to be great? I don't really know; all I know is you're doing awesome!
Don't even leave, 'kay?
(04-23-2012, 09:07 AM)13kira13 Wrote: --It seemed to me, though, that you've given too much, really. Maybe you were stressed by wanting to be great?

Oh yeah my other events are just thrill of the moment. That one was planned, and was planned to be larger. I had some trouble adjusting the smaller group. Though I think I'll just do my events with more trust, less roll. It was a good experience for me!

Edit: Also, I ain't going anywhere!

Hey nub,

Nagrand is not in Northrend.

That is all.

I've seen you on the forums for quite some time, but I don't recall us RPing. Perhaps we have but what stood out to me strongly was Jidaeo and Valda. That was really awesome, its rare for Jidaeo to even find humans interesting, Valda and Annabelle being the only two he feels are worth investigation. During Kilik's event I enjoyed watching her become more increasingly intrigued by his abilities and even wishing to work with him in the future. I would -very- much like for Valda to return hopefully in the storyline or at least for casual RP. Very captivating and believable. I was looking for you OOCC just because that RP was soooo fun. Its good to RP with new people and you're awesome no doubt about it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I have no feedback beyond this:

A Few Notes Wrote:I usually respond within the day. Also note that I often tend to alt-tab during downtime on GMI,

It's no longer GMI!
Fixed!

Still looking for feedback! For any of my characters you might of come across recently. Please?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen