The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Contact Info and Cleaning Policies
First thing's first: I get a lot of PMs. I also probably end up accidentally ignoring a lot of PMs. This isn't intentional, obviously, it's just that I have a habit of reading a PM, having to go do something else, and promptly forgetting of the PM's existence until the next week. This is why my first instinct lately, when receiving a PM, is to forward it to Kretol or post it on the GM boards, depending on the sensitivity of the information presented.

For those of you with Skype, I would recommend talking to me on there instead. My Skype name is, predictably, "grakor456" and I invite any CotHians to add me. If you do, please include your CotH name and that you're on CotH in the contact request, as I tend to refuse contact requests from people I don't recognize. Note that I keep Skype up all the time, even when I'm asleep or in a full-screen game, but it's much harder to forget things when they're on there, so it's more reliable if you want to get a response from me. Just please understand that I may not be able to respond right away.

---

Now then, second order of business. I've cleaned some of the policies, both on the Wiki and on the Server Policies board. There were a number of out of place or out-dated policies still lurking about, so I did my best to purge them.

My request to all of you: if there are any more out-of-date points on either location, wiki or forum, let me know here so that I can correct them.

Also, a number of the past policies were worded in a very...hostile manner, written back when we were a staff of four who wanted to eviscerate any poor soul who didn't spend an hour reading all of our rules before logging in. The reputation policy was especially worded strongly, but thankfully that was cut as no longer being relevant. Nonetheless, if anyone sees any other policy that's worded in a hostile manner, please note them here and feel free to add suggestions for more friendly wording.

Thanks!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Quote:Also, a number of the past policies were worded in a very...hostile manner, written back when we were a staff of four who wanted to eviscerate any poor soul who didn't spend an hour reading all of our rules before logging in.

I can attest to that! The rules kept me from joining the server when Immy first found it, actually. Good to see them get a rewrite!

they were probably written by orcs
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Looks like it's time for me to reinstall that webcam again...
As a note, I, or someone else, should get to cleaning up the Necromancer/Runemaster pages.

They are available as variants, and both are very useful as to how we allow our Runemasters/Necromancers to be played (Since we have our own special spellbook for both)
I'd honestly rather purge those spellbooks. They were an experiment and I don't really feel they work as well as I would've liked. Best to just have the variants define their own skill sets in their profiles.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
EVISCERATE! DESTROY! DESTROY!

*Coughs, shakes back and forth.* It's okay, that was the old days... the old daaaays.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Old Testament and New Testament?
(04-11-2012, 10:06 AM)Piroska Wrote: Old Testament and New Testament?

Certainly 'dealt with' Stormwind Old Testament style.

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

A good number of the pages needed to be purged are the prestige class pages. Nevermind, they're apparently removed.... though I can still find individual ones if I search for them. Huh.

Also, take a look at the GM page. Really... "Counselor GM"? WHY AM I NOT THIS?
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
They exist, but they've been tagged with a notice saying that it is no longer applicable to the server. They also don't appear in any categories other than one unique to out-dated articles. It's also the same one that the unique server lore from a few resets ago have been placed.

I used to update the staff page, but haven't done that in a while. If you wish to be on that page, you can add yourself. It would be appropriate.