The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for the Random One.
So, I've been here for around two-ish years and have not once asked for feedback on how I'm doing! Here's a list of the characters I usually play:

-Faelara (Bah'to and Chomp too)
-Rylei
-Erynn
-Niamh
-Anissia
-Leana
-Eliana
-Riaeria
-Kaitlyn

And last but not least, Wick/ Richard.
As a player, I think you are awesome in general! Always eager to start up some RP, and always open to interacting with a number of different styles of characters.

As for individual characters:

-Faelara: I love the Faelara/Bah'to combo (sorry Chomp, but you're pretty new to the equation buddy!). And as a character I have enjoyed seeing her relationship/strain in dealing with her brother. I only wish there was a bit more in dealing with her initial blindness, and more of a path to become sighted again. I think you played the handicap very well when she had it.

-Anissia: Yancy's wife, lover of books, and the girl with the broom. I think my only debate about her is how open she is about being with him, something I find myself doing at times as well. But I think that will come from RPing the two of them more, and actually facing more...unkindness about the situation. Otherwise, she's great!

-Wick: Wick is awesome, and stands out as your most unique character of the ones I've RPed with. I definately wanna see more Wick!

While I have met Niamh and Leana, it wasn't nearly enough to feedback on thoroughly, but nothing on the bad side from the couple times I've played with them.
As an update, I'd like to add Mal'ziora to that list. Can't believe I missed her too. X.X
Bumping!
I'll add in another poke!
Bump!
We need to RP more. There's your feedback. >:(

<3
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Bump!
/cracks knuckles

Alright! So I've indirectly played with you a few times, so this is mostly based on an outsiders' view on your character, Faelara.

So, from what I've seen, she's a preggo lady that is still very active and mobile despite having twins(?) and nearly reaching the time to give birth. I'm no expert on that stuff, but it sounds like she should be trying to relax and keep healthy. I think she was in the Kidnapped event too... It just seems she's doing too much for her state. :P The breast size is a personal frown, since it sounds like that's.. Painful. O.o

But since I got the mean stuff out of the way, praise! The whole pet army thing is adorable, I personally love it. She's also pretty down to earth from what I saw in dialog. She seems like she's been through a lot and considering she was pregnant throughout that time will make for some interesting stories. :)

You're pretty awesome OOCly too. No complaints there, apart from needing more LoL! >: D

o/
You shall get your LoLs! Just give me a poke whenever! >:3
Buuuuurmp!
Bumping!
Figure since I started the Feedback Day chain reaction this time I'd best get my two cents in. While I have RP'd with Faelara under numerous character in a variety of events, only recently have I been able to really dedicate to her storyline on a personal basis and have enjoyed myself thoroughly... even though I'm playing a psycho killer and that makes me sad. :(

Its been a pleasure, thanks for not making choo choo noises if I railroad the plot a bit. ;p
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Since I've gotten back into RPing my characters more, I think it's about time to give this little thread a healthy bump! My body is ready.
Bumping this after a month!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen