The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Skin Thieves 2 Planning
It's been a while since I ran an event, and I've heard some support from folks who loved the first Skin Thieves, so I'm considering running a sequel. For those of you who aren't familiar, the event planning thread of the first Skin Thieves is here:

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...0-PM-GMT-8

Now, this isn't in Event Planning yet for a few reasons. The first is that I'm still deciding on things like "when" and "where." The other is because this would be flying too close to the end of Kidnapped, and so I want to give some breather time between now and then. One thing of note is that I have more responsibilities IRL now than I did before, with college work and all. Given how things are going now, I'll probably not do this until after finals. Thankfully, even more than Kidnapped, Skin Thieves is good for having players make their own fun, so to speak, so my reduced participation shouldn't be too big of a deal.

How much interest in this would there be? Does anyone have suggestions for a new location? In order to shake things up, and because ships/zeppelins crashing has gotten cliche (and shock certain characters,) have a series of portal/teleport/recall mishaps...

I'll have to think on this one a bit more.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
...Do want. Hopefully this time I won't be sick and actually be able to be around! As for a location...I'm not too sure. Perhaps the place where the evil island was in Grizzly hills? We're running out of spooky places to hold events...
My interest, you have grabbed it.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I missed the first one, and with Pharoah basing a storyline of his own on this...I'm interested!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Skin Thieves 2...

[Image: atrbr7.jpg]
I missed the first Skin Thieves (having only been on the server at month at the time it started), so this excites me.

As for how they got lost? Why not a setup! It was an ordinary boat ride until the boat ABANDONED YOU AT SEA ON AN ISLAND LIKE A JERK.

As for locations, Riplash Ruins could get used this time around, or maybe Alcaz Island.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I think Riplash would be an awesome area, though it is worth noting that phasing in that place is a bit strange; automatically trying to set you to certain ones and whatnot.
I'd love to take part in something like this. Please, do go on.
Suggestion: Instead of crashed zeppelins or teleport accidents, use teleport traps. Have mysterious antagonists rig a few random doors around towns with runes and the like, turning them into portals to deposit those who cross their thresholds into whatever sinister location you choose.

"THIS ISN'T THE CHEESE SHOP."
...I'm going to spare Mokaku this time and bring someone else.

...Or, maybe I won't.

"It's happening to me again, isn't it?"
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Provided the time and date fits my schedule, I'd most definitely want to join this! The first one was rather awesome!
[Image: 2000455272489756911_rs.jpg]

^

Also... I think I'll bring Ralerian. Consider holding it in Tyr's Hand or somewhere where there are tons of hiding places. Just a thought. Catacombs maybe?

(04-14-2012, 03:09 AM)Ozewse Wrote: Also... I think I'll bring Ralerian. Consider holding it in Tyr's Hand or somewhere where there are tons of hiding places. Just a thought. Catacombs maybe?

Tyr's Hand is definitely an idea. Honestly, holding it in a town or city might be on the right track, especially if it's a ruined/abandoned one. Onslaught Harbor would be good for the same reasons, but perhaps has a more desolate environment outside of its buildings.

What about the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave? It's not quite as claustrophobic as some of the places, but the state of disrepair and corruption of the land could probably match it for psychological effect. It'd also be utterly terrifying to be stalked or hunted through, admit it. :B

I think I'll wait until I see the characters everyone else is putting down before I pick mine, but off the top of my head, I think Askari and Voragh have had enough fun in events like this. xD
This sounds quite awesome :D
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Random, but: I'd love something like Vacation-resort-becomes-trap thing.

I'd love the event to give -some- common note to the characters in it beforehand (and beyond one common experience). I feel having 11/10 races and 52/52 character types at these things is becoming just a bit tawdry.

But all that's just me.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]