The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Super Bugs! =D
You know, while we're going around with bugged stuff that nobody cares about because, hey, we're RolePlaying, not PvEing or PvPing, why not intentionally modify one ability per class, so that it does a lot of damage or knockback and/or has a special pretty affect, for those times when you just feel like going and laying waste to some undead or fire elementals?
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
Because aside from the role-playing aspect of the server, for those of us who like doing dailies or just running dungeons or instances, etc... The server is kept as blizz-like as possible, to maintain that sort of..."retail-y" feel.

As for the bugs, if they can be taken care of, they will be eventually, but they're not too bothersome on the general CotH-populace to make a huge impact.

:D Hope I made sense. :D
You do.... ::pokes index fingertips together:: ....but I'd still like it XD

Or an item with a lot of haste, or something. People don't have to use these powers or items or anything. =p
It just an idea for when one wants silly fun. ;)

Personally, I like PvE and would love it if there was some system in place where those few PvE'ers on the server could meet up specifically for PvE stuff... like a PvE guild =D
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

There is of course a possibility for people that want the "superhero" effect. Buy D1 armor and get the hourly buffs from the OOC cavern. I did that with my warrior and cleared Deadmines at level 10 in no time. You basically become invincible, atleast at the lower levels.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
I'd buy such armor, except I am cash strapped when it comes to such things. Quests give exp, not money (exp is frozen for me atm), and things don't sell well around here. The AH is like, you know... almost pointless.

There are a couple of Noblegarden quests that give 22 gold each. In Goldshire for Alliance, not sure where for Horde members. They may be gone since Easter is over but it's worth checking out atleast.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
=D
Thanks for the advice

The Auction House doesn't serve the same purpose as in other servers.
I would say 90 percent of it's content is put there by a bot. Before the last restart, there would be the occasional motorbike in there put by players, but that was about it.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Once you get grunt'd you'll get 2000 gold instantly. Yep.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super-Timeline? gryphonqueen13 3 881 05-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  Super new Cynder 7 1,225 09-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Cynder