The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: How did I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great! I want more!
75.00%
9 75.00%
It was okay...
0%
0 0%
Meh.
0%
0 0%
I'm actually the nice guy and think you should stop playing before you cry more.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Amnesia Night
So after a recent discussion in Skype, I really want to have a night where a few members from CotH get into a Skype call, leave the mics on, and watch someone(me) scream and cry as he tries to stumble through amnesia. :) Since people rather watch than play, I'd be happy to supply!

It will be held on Saturdays, at 10pm server time. (12am central!) and Wednesdays at 6pm server time. (8pm central!)

In order to watch the live stream, go to http://beta.xfire.com/live_videos/mcknighter (NOTE: There appears to be some delay to the live-stream from real time, actually, about 30 seconds. Pretty sure this is unavoidable... So, you can decide if you'd rather listen to it from the live-stream or hear me in skype wailing but you won't see why till a bit later.)

To join in on the skype call, add me! I am mcknighter(Michael McKnight) I'll start dishing out invites for the call once I get home, so try to message me so I know who's coming or not.

The game is Anmeisa: The Dark Descent. It's a horror game where you solve puzzles and investigate stuff. You can't harm enemies, you can only run! It's on Steam or if you're feeling illegal you could torrent it.

So, yeah!
... I would never ever ever ever dare ever.

Q.Q
Oh god not that game. >.<

THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER
[Image: Signature.png]
That game scares the crap out of me.

At least you could chairbox people in Penumbra.
[Image: tumblr_m06bldFk9i1qaylh3o1_500.png]
I'm a Skype noob, so not sure how this'd work.

Do we all play it at the same time? That seems like it'd get confusing fast if we're all on mics. Do we somehow watch one of us play it? Not me fffff no.

So, yeah. Amnesia nights, how do they work?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
We'd all play at the same time. I don't think we'd get more than five people, but if it gets too big than we can split it up.

On the other hand, I don't know if we could have one person share his screen with everyone. That might cost money. Not sure.
... You would not want to play a horror game with me in the same voice-chat channel.

I do not play them quietly.

You can always live-steam using XFire for free.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
So it seems more people would rather watch it than play along!

So, I'll offer up my pride and honor and play the game, and I'll either live stream with Xfire or use Skype. I'll figure that out Monday.
I'd play it with you.

Mind that already have once before.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

You could stream, like Xigo said. However, when I tried that, my quad core CPU usage was at 90%+ while playing Saints Row 2. Admittedly, that might've been crappy software.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I can get you set up with free software and some instructions on how to get it working. Or at least try, hehe, I'm no expert.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

No.

Not amnesia. NO.

Never.

[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Come on, Rensin. Witness Swedish horror gaming.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Dude. I scream like a girl at stuff like that. I gotta preserve my manly persona.

My beard is not around at the moment to save me. That is my kryptonite.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△