The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ah well... I guess it's time. (Feedback)
I've been here for nearly a year already, and I guess it's safe to say I've had a fair share of RP around.

So... Yeah, characters... Let's see if I recall:

Aenyon, my very first and possibly my most retarded character, I know, I know...
Then theres Kyramu.
Then theres Logar.
Then theres Liatu.
There should be a Tria somewhere.
Then theres... Kyndria, Delina, and Liarin.
Then... Lanaya, and Laurenna. My two lastest ones.

So, how have I been doing so far? Has my english improved or am I still a brazilian noob? Is my attitude too grunchy and angry pants? Yeah... Throw the hate at me. I can take it. /flex
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
I have not had any real RP with you before. I've not had any significant interactions with you. Therefore, there's no real reason you should listen to any criticism or advice I may happen to give.

Having seen some conversations in the past, though, I will simply offer this:

Take the high road in all things. Don't lose your zen and learn to improve the situation you are in by productive, rather than destructive, means. Consider carefully what is said, consider where blame is properly placed, and know that there is more out in the world than one's own perspective. I say these things with the knowledge that I, myself, have a long way to go in some ways.

For the record, I love your avatar and sig.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
That awkward moment you look at your thread and the first (and only) reply is from Grakor... I went, "Oh man, what? Grakor posted in my thread?!"

Regardless, I sort of... Don't know how to reply to that, other than with, 'I'm sorry'... Yeah, I know what that was directed at...

And thank you, I love it too. Mainly the guy in it <3
Casually humorous
Man, there's nothing I can say without echoing Grakor or sounding all sentimental, so I'll settle with this:

You're a bro. <3
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I haven't really RP'd with you, but..

OH, WHAT THE HELL ?!

(04-18-2012, 08:14 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Man, there's nothing I can say without echoing Grakor or sounding all sentimental, so I'll settle with this:

You're a bro. <3

<3 My bro's!

But still! Guise! I need to know if I'm doing well with my characters, pleeease. I also need to start getting my rear into storylines and stop being such an altoholic.
Casually humorous
Unfortunately... I can only give you feedback on two characters, didn't crystal almost kill Aenyon in the arena once? Hmm... But here is what I know so far!

First up is my favorite, Kyra!

For the little time that her and Aadora were sisters, I got to see her as the big sister who is a bully at times but still loves her. Even if she was kinda sad about not being the only child anymore...

But then you went and did the naughty thing to her life...

So now I have to take what I have seen on Paragon to continue my idea of her...

As soon as I got there we had the idea to make them actual sisters, as you know. I was happy to see that during the first RP, Kyra hadn't changed at all! The first thing she did was blink in front of her with the intent of scaring her, which worked rather well... I don't want to talk too much about Paragon on here, so I will just end it with saying I'm glad to see you took a personality with Kyra, and stuck to it!

Second is Laurenna. I didn't know the character for long, but every time you RPd her I felt I could almost predict her responses to some things, because you didn't change her throughout that time. I felt that I kinda knew how she might react to things, because with your RP [At least with these two] I can look at what they have done in the past, and expect you to stick to that.

As for your English?

Well first off it's "Has my English improved" Not have.

Honestly I could tell that your English was a little off since I really started RPing with you, but I never actually have trouble understanding you. most everything is right except for just a wrong word here and there, which I just don't say anything about. Of course if you want me to I can start pointing out your errors much more often!

So yeah, here is my final opinion just based off of the time I have spent with you:

When you make a character, I think I can expect you to stick to the personality you give them.
You are open to many things, and will even expand on dumb ideas I come up with!
You have even recently encouraged some dumb ideas of mine which you really shouldn't do... that's how people die you know!
Your Grammar isn't bad at all, and I don't often see mistakes during RP.

<3

Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
I don't actually think that Aenyon ever met Crystal... Well, he'd probably flirt her, if so.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, I myself know that sometimes I fail at making the character what I want to, or portraying his or her actions perfectly, but it's nice to hear I'm not doing -that- bad.

And yup, yup. I won't get angered or mad in the slightest if you start pointing out every little single english mistake I do, because thats the only way I'll learn and not repeat said mistake!
Casually humorous

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen