The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking For Son
Hello.

So.

I have a character. Shocker, right?

Her name is Liyerkis Enthissay. And she's one of the oldest (OOC age) characters I have. I only recently brought her back about and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing her son.

Details you'd like to know about said son:
  • - Blood Elf.
    - No older than 100 years old. Preferrably younger than 80. We can work something out.
    - You would never have met your father.
    - What your character would've done during their lifetime is largely open.
    - Character class is also open.
    - I would suggest the character to be pale and blonde, though!

The rest, we can work out between us!

Give me a proposal and I'll consider, if you're interested in this.
While I put in my current character profile for review, I'd be happy to work on a character to play yours' son as! If you link me to her profile, I'll take a look at it.

Mm, are you more interested in having a dysfunctional family or a pleasantly happy family or do you want to see what I come up with or what...? I can tailor my character to meet a need like that.

Also, what times/days are you normally on?
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
(04-20-2012, 06:15 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: Hello.

So.

I have a character. Shocker, right?

Her name is Liyerkis Enthissay. And she's one of the oldest (OOC age) characters I have. I only recently brought her back about and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing her son.

Details you'd like to know about said son:
  • - Blood Elf.
    - No older than 100 years old. Preferrably younger than 80. We can work something out.
    - You would never have met your father.
    - What your character would've done during their lifetime is largely open.
    - Character class is also open.
    - I would suggest the character to be pale and blonde, though!

The rest, we can work out between us!

Give me a proposal and I'll consider, if you're interested in this.

I may create a new character, just for this purpose. Any idea as to what I should name the lad?
I'd apply but our time zones are so terribaaadd. :(
She doesn't have one, actually! She's one of those I never got around to profiling before she faded into the background with the latest server restart (or the one before that, can't remember). I need to get around to doing that one of these days...

And, whichever works, as far as functional/dysfunctional goes. Liyerkis herself is a pretty calm woman, though, and currently a Paladin in service of the Argent Crusade. That would speak for some of her morals and how she would've tried to influence the son's growth. Though, she has a background as something lesser, so to speak. Not sure if that'd ever come up, however.

And I'm normally on between... 12 PM to 4 PM, Server Time, on a regular day? Weekends, up to now and potentially later, depending.

EDIT: inb4'd twice.

@McNub: Yes. Fix your time zone. Nub.

@Saetik: Don't go ahead just yet, though, hehe. I need a bit more discussion before deciding.
I could offer Doran... He's 74... Blonde.. And a tiny little thing that can easily be passed for younger...

But his parents were murdered. That little bit in his profile wouldn't quite line up.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I'll be waiting in my dark corner then. :)
Alright Lox. If you want me to make a son for your girl, you'll need to give me a bit of information.

Age (might be a factor in how the son views the mother)
Residence/Place the son would have been raised (perfectly okay if traveling)
Her beliefs (Light worship, sure, but what are her personal beliefs?)
Views on the separate classes (if any)
Views on child discipline
Basic history
Basic personality

With that information, I should be able to make a nice character to RP your char's son, without having moments of OoC chatter where I would ask "how would he expect her to react to [x]" or "would they have ever done [y]"

Also, do you -want- a character profile for the child, or is that not something you care about?
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

@Sachiko: Doran is adorabru. His history might screw it up a little, though, with the fact that he has the surrogate mother, too. Liyerkis isn't the kind of woman to distance herself like that from her child, even if she were not murdered in the backstory. :( So I don't think that'd work.

@Yau: Don't start making plans too early, though! I haven't decided who to give the role to, so to speak. For now, we're at the proposal stage. But, to answer your questions...

Spoiler:
Age: She's between 200-300 years old. Not very old, really. Exact age hasn't been pinpointed yet as this depends entirely on what happens in the end with the son.

Residence: (For the duration of the child growing up =) Silvermoon City, until recently (the past 5 years).

Basic personality: She's a calm woman, as I said. Reasonable to a fault. She's only calm in recent years because she's always tired, what with her physical disability since before her son was born. Her constant state of being tired may make her rather cranky and she can come with snappy responses, but all in all she's a very loving and warm woman. Sometimes with naïve tendencies, to be noted. She tries to believe the best about everyone and see the good in us all. She realizes this isn't always possible these days, but that doesn't stop her from trying. As for how she would discipline her child... she's more likely to spoil it, honestly. Not by material showering, but more by giving it free reigns and being largely unable to put her foot down when she needs to. ... She would never be able to chase her child down in their youth, either, if they did something wrong. Because she's too physically disabled to run for long.

Basic history: Her history's rather simple in a nutshell. She's lived in Silvermoon most all of her life, working as a priestess in her younger years alongside her older brother that she was quite infatuated with. She was his little sidekick and would follow him around everywhere, even as they grew up. He started developing a much darker discipline than she did, however, but she remained faithful regardless, growing increasingly dependent on him. So much that she wasn't confident in the use of her Light-blessed abilities unless he was nearby, believing herself to be incomplete without him. This stopped soon after she landed in Goblin territories the first time after losing her brother to an expensive shipping toll for a period of time, where she was on one side of the ocean and he the other. She dropped to petty theft in order to pay for his passage, but got caught and wound up in service to the man she stole from. He eventually managed to help her pay her brother's passage, and the man she worked for ended up becoming the subject of her deep affection instead. He much later fathered her son before disappearing while she was still bearing, never to return.

... Everything after them leaving Silvermoon actually happened in in-game roleplay, by the way.

But, those are the basics. Most of her history would be largely unknown to the eventual son, however.

I also do not care if the child is profiled or not.
Waitwaitwait.

You've a character?

And it's a Blood Elf?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I won't get ahead of myself Lox. =) Unless you contact me via PM, I'll be leaving this alone. I remain interested though! =D

SunThas, he is a corrupted mage. Wielding some Fel-Abilities but not enough to be an actual full Warlock. But he is kind of tan :/. He isn't accepted yet so I can change his history this and that.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Loxmardin Wrote:Looking For Son

c: HI MOMMY
(04-21-2012, 01:53 AM)Sol Wrote:
Loxmardin Wrote:Looking For Sol

c: HI MOMMY

Fix'd. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
/pinches Sol's cheeks

"YOU HAD YOUR MOTHER WORRIED SICK!"

Btw, this totally implies I am your father.