The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

For Musicians and Art Historians
If you don't know, you can find Kurt Cobain's journals online. It's two hundred and fifty pages straight out of the mind of a man that, if he weren't famous, is either outstandingly ordinary or plainly insane. I can't tell, and I've read pretty much the whole thing. There's no spiral downward, from an innocent kid into a star who killed himself. As far as I can tell, he never even changed... Regardless, I figured for those of you that were interested and didn't know it was out there, you might want to look into it. It's a great read.

A comment by Kurt on tie dye shirts:

Quote:"I would only wear a tie died t shirt if it were made from the blood of jerry garcia and the urine of phil collins."

It really isn't hard to find, but I don't want to be responsible for any viruses one might get from a filesharing site. I'm on a mac, and it came out clean for me, but I don't know about you PC users. Just throw the search in google and you should be able to find it relatively quickly.

EDIT:

I figure while I have this post up, I should throw in something from another 'star' so to speak. He is however, more concerned with -the- stars than being one. I do of course mean H.P. Lovecraft, and his little known Commonplace Book, where he kept his general ideas for his writings. It's also a rather interesting read, and great for ideas straight from a master's mouth, for those of you who write.

Lovecraft's Commonplace Book
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Nice find =)
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)